°•~03~•°

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Y/N groaned and scrunched up her eyebrows. A long exhale escapes through her nose and her eyes flutter open. It took her a while to come through to reality, and when she did she realized someone was pounding on the door of her apartment.

Y/N flew up and nearly tripped as she made her way to see who could be here in the early rays of the morning. She's praying it's not her friend Stanley or Casey to tell her she'd been fired from her job after pulling the 'I'm ill' card two hours after she said she was on her way.

She's seriously going to lose her job.

Or maybe it could be the landlord. She is six hundred dollars behind in rent and she knows she's going to be cut short on her paycheck for skipping yesterday. How great life it going. But thankfully she's off today.

Y/N quickly swung open the door and to her dismay it's Suna, Kita and someone else she hasn't seen before. "Shit." Y/N had tried to close the door on them but Suna stopped it with his foot and forced it open. Y/N took a couple of steps back and watched the three of them make their way further inside.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She glares at Suna. She's scared. Maybe they came back to kill her after all, finding her useless.

"Don't be stupid Y/N, you know why. Come on, get rid of the morning breath and let's bounce, we have things to do." He states nonchalantly.

Suna scan the living room with a blank look. The new guy hopped on the couch and exhaled sharply. Kita on the other hand stood against the wall close by the door. He too is glancing around.

"You all need to leave. Now."

She was so tired last night and drained from fear that she didn't think about calling the police and snitching them off.

Suna glanced at the boys and the one in the chair snickered. Y/N gave the new face a figure study. His hair is blonde with the undercut being black. His thick, black eyebrows are raised and he's wearing an all black baggy outfit. Y/N noted the rings on his fingers and his black coated nails.

She thought of them as an emo gang.

Suna stuff his hands into his pants. "Don't make me use force." He calmly states.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you. I don't know you and so far, all I know is that you're all in some kind of gang street car racing club thing. I'm not putting myself in danger for anyone. And I mean that." Y/N grits, still glaring at Suna.

Suna clicks his tongue and nod his head as if he was agreeing with what she had said. His lazy eyes glanced at her. He quickly pulls her by her wrist and held tightly.

She winched in pain. The zip ties from last night left bruises and slight cuts on both her wrist. She had made a mental note to ice them after this.

Suna's grip tightens, making Y/N hold onto his shoulder. The pain is so unbearable that her knees nearly gave in. Suna wraps his free hand around her waist and kept his tight hold onto her. "Seems to me that you like to be in fear or in pain for you to oblige to given orders." He whispers into her ear.