°•~135~•°

•[Why Lie]•

Kuroo was lead to the visiting room. Or well, for him, a room that's has a row of chairs, screens separating freedom and hell and a phone for the ears to hear.

Kuroo is forced into his seat by the guard, making Kuroo glanced up at him, giving the man a quick once over.

"Are there rumors?" Kuroo asks with a smile. The man cleared his throat.

"Not yet. Ten minutes Tetsuro."

"Oh come on, if you want to start a rumor, might as well give me more time than night."

"Twenty minutes."

Kuroo made a face. "Even that's not enough for a complete finish."

"Thirty minutes, that's it. Hurry the hell up." Kuroo watched as the guard took a few step back. Kuroo laughed then sighed.

Of course he wouldn't leave.

Kuroo picked up the phone and looked at the person that came to pay him a visit. He's gotten used to not being visited, didn't know what he expected to be honest.

Everyone follows orders once they're given. And he's written down a few names in the book just incase anyone did decided to visit.

Except for this person. He didn't write their name at all. Why? Because he wasn't expecting this person to show of course.

"Trying to surprise me to death?"

"No, just here to wish you a happy birthday."

Kuroo arched a brow, glancing back at the officer before he returned his gaze.

"You're gonna start rumors." Kuroo playfully whispers. The person on the other side didn't return his smile. He admits that it was a bit out of line to joke like that anyways.

Kuroo tapped the glass in front of him, only to be grabbed by the wrist. He gave the guard a look and held a blank stare.

"No touching the glass, Tetsuro. Use your time wisely."

The guard let his arm go and took his station. Kuroo glanced down, exhaling heavily as he clenched his jaw. Little by little and day by day he gets reminded as to why the death penalty would do him good.

"I die in the next three months."

"You deserve it."

Kuroo glanced back at the guard. The man gave him a glance, making Kuroo look away.

"I suppose I do." He watched the boy take something from his pocket and press it against the glass.

It's a photo of he and Kenma at Gameworld. Something Kenma dragged him too back when they were younger.

He wasn't feeling it but he only went along because of Kenma of course.

"That's the worst gift ever." He mutters.

"Really? I thought you'd like it." The tone was that of agression.

"Are you here to torture me further, Kenma?"

"I came here for answers." And to clear his head. Kuroo has become a fear of his and he doesn't like that. After Y/N left he couldn't go to sleep so he went out.

Sure he's on probation but he could care less, and he took care of that, but he's only got himself an hour.

Then he stopped to Kuroo's house, he just found himself there on a whim. He did a bit of digging and found photos...lots of them. He puked, and then trashed the place out of anger.