°•~110~•°

•[Fuck you, Tetsuro]•

Y/N glanced at Ren who's staring out the window. She took him to where Terushima was the first time. She just wanted to give him some sort of closure.

Until she figures out where Kenma moved him, she'll keep her lie safe for now. But it's good to know he feels better.

Aran also sent her the tabs on Kuroo, including the ones that included Kita. She'd get to those later though.

She dropped him home, telling him to relax a bit.

"We're here." She says after a minute went by.

"Even if he used me...he's the only one that never made fun of me." Ren finally says. "He'd always make me feel...welcomed. I didn't feel that kind of way about him until he kissed me. We were drunk and it just...it happened." He explains.

Y/N turned to him. "He just...he's the first person I ever fell in love with. And...and did things with. All my life I've been...I just never got that attention before."

Y/N pulled him in for a hug.

"I'm sorry."

Ren wailed. "I don't want to do this anymore Y/N."

"What?"

"I can't live like this. I want...I want to leave. I want to live a normal life and try to date again. I just...want normalcy again."

It got quiet. Ren hugged himself as he tried to keep his tears at bay.

"If that's what you want. Then so be it."

He sniffs. "Really?"

"Sure...I won't hold you down and I'm sure everyone else would understand. However...you can't go anywhere with that branding on your body."

"Thank you so much."

"I'll get back to you about it. Just get some sleep, Ren."

"Thank you."

She nodded, watching him leave. When he did she sighed, making her way to Ukai's shop.

∆∆∆

"What the hell did she do?" Ukai asks to himself as he stared at the small tv screen.

"Firefighters from every section is making their way out now. This has come as a shocker to everyone, including the owner. Police say that maybe Kozume has something to do with it, question is, why?"

Ukai turned towards the door when he heard someone walk in. It's Y/N. Someone whom he's actually glad to see.

"Care to explain why there's an entire apartment complex on fire? The same one you lived at?" He asks the moment she stepped in.

"It's just a cover up." She mutters. She didn't think Tendou would actually do it due to how he was acting. Part of her kind of didn't want him too, the part was in fuck it mode.

"Y/N...don't you think you're going a bit too far with this? I mean I get it, you love the kid but...an entire complex?"

"Don't worry. Nobody was inside. I to-

"Even more shocking news with the fire. Firefighters retrieved two bodies so far. One male and the other a young child. Apparently they were fast asleep when the fire broke out."

Y/N felt her heart sink.

"What?!"

"Y/N..." Ukai putted his cigarette, studying her as she came around the counter to get a good look at the screen.