°•~44~•°

•[Pull Yourself Together]•

Angel skipped across the street with a smile onto her face. She raised her hand and knocked onto the door. She rocked back and forth as she waited for the door to open, and when it did, her smile got even wider.

He scrunched his brows. "What are you doing here?" He says peeking behind her to see if there was anyone else around.

"Kenma told me he has a job for you." She says smiling. "He said he was going to call you but his phone went dead, and Kuroo is resting since his knee is still injured. So, he sent me." She said to him.

He raised a brow, not buying anything that came out of her mouth. Usually Kenma would at least wait until his phone is charged or probably use somebody else's phone. If it's important that is.

"Mhm, I'll wait for him to call me."

"Uh, excuse me? Are you saying you don't believe me? Why the hell would I come all the way out here just to deliver some stupid message is it wasn't true?" She says crossing her arms.

He did believe that though. Why would she be here by his house at the wee hours at night?

"Anyways whatever. I'm just going to deliver a message." She said.

"And what is it that he wants me to do?" He asks curiously.

Angel explained and that made him even more skeptical. "Kenma told you this to tell me?" She nods. "Nah I'll wait until he calls."

"You know, Terushima, I don't care if you believe me or not. However these are Kenma's words. I'm just trying to get into his good books again. So you better listen to me. Besides he said, and I quote, "It's just to give a scare."

Terushima clicked his tongue and stepped to allow her access into his home. She caught on and walked in.

"Nice place." She says examining his interior as she got deeper into his place.

"Uh, thanks?"

"Boring but clean." She says. He rolled his eyes. Of course she had to throw a jab at him. Angel took a seat onto the chair and cleared her throat.

"Tell me more about this mission." He says taking a seat across from her.

"Sure. I'll give you more detail."

Thirty minutes went by and when she was done Terushima didn't know what to think.

"Well, take it as you wish. You don't do it then I'll sock you in your cock if he tries to shout at me for something I didn't do." She says getting up from her seat. Terushima decided to take her word for it and exhaled.

"Tonight?"

She nodded.

"But it's nearly three in the morning."

"What part of "I'm just delivering a message", did you not understand?" She rolled her eyes and began making her way to the front door.

"Yeah, whatever. Only because Kenma said so. I'm still going to call him though."

"Have fun getting an answer idiot." She says rolling her eyes. Terushima shook his head. Damn she's annoying. Angel cane to a sudden stop and looked at Terushima. He stood there, waiting for her to leave so he can get ready for his 3a.m. mission.

She squint her eyes, looking him up and down. "What?" He asks.

"What happened to your nose?"

Terushima shoved her to the other side and closed his door. He shook his head and jogged to his room. He went over to his bed and picked up his phone.