°•~32~•°

•[A Lead]•

Kenma kissed her. Their tongues swirled around in each other's mouths as his hands groped her boobs.

Angel moaned and wrapped her legs around his waist. She wants him so badly. He's done nothing but kiss her, left hickey's and played with her clit. She wants him inside of her already. And he's taunting her.

"Baby...I want it already." She exhales, grinding her pussy against his cock. Kenma wasn't ready yet, actually he was, his mind was just all over the place.

Kuroo and Kenma had to walk for three fucking hours back to the city. By the time they reached the sun was already rising.

Kenma of course stopped home and allowed Angel to deal with Kuroo as he took himself a shower. He needed it.

He spent a lot of time thinking in there and didn't come out until Angel came back in to help clear his head.

So here he is now, finally between the legs of the woman he told to wait. He's wet and his hair is soaked with water. When she came in to take a shower with him he hoisted her onto his waist and got out, heading to the bed.

"Kenma, please put it in. Please." She begs behind a whine. 

Kenma broke the kiss, trailing his lips against her skin. He sucked at her nipples, making her arch and moan.

How the hell did he manage something like that? Allowing Y/N to slip away with his keys and his car? It made him angry.

Not only that, she hit him. She actually landed two solid hits on him. Twice! In the face! Nobody has ever, they tried, but they have never landed solid hits on him like that. Ever!

Kenma bit her nipples, tugging at them slightly, gaining an audible moan from her. His tongue swirled around it, pulling, sucking and licking feverishly.

"Please hurry." She whines.

Too many things happened last night and he didn't like it. For starters, Y/N was in a place nobody knows about and is considered hard to find. He needs to know how she found it. She heard them talking about the night of his capture and along with that he got the reason as to why he got caught.

Second, he shot and hit her not knowing she was a girl, nor knowing it was her. He doesn't hit girls, fighting or not. 

The third objective was the fact that he froze up. Now that's something he couldn't wrap his head around. The fact that he froze up when she was so close to him, inches away and a centimeter apart.

They nearly kissed.

Kenma pinned Angel's arms above her head and exhaled a jagged breath when he finally pushed his cock inside of her. It was quick and she hadn't expected it.

He's different tonight, more in a rush, more...uncoordinated.

"Fuck K-kinnie~" She moans. She'd always call him that during sex. He didn't know why, but he actually liked that annoying ass nickname he gave her.

Kenma moans. "Fucking...stupid." He exhales, voicing his moans a bit louder than before. Angel didn't know what he meant by that statement but she bypassed it and forgot about it as he continued to thrust in and out if her.

Kenma hit the backboard with his hand and held her waist. He inched further inside of her, getting deeper and harder with every stroke.

Angel enjoyed it. Enjoyed this side of him. Sure she experienced premium sex with him but this is premium platinum for her.

He's never this quick, never this hard and never this angry. She hit the mother load for tonight. He may even break her by the end of this, and she wants it to happen.