°•~31~•°

•[Unmasking]•

When Y/N entered the room to hide from the stupid raccoon rodent she exhaled. "You've got to be kidding me."

Y/N noticed that the room is powered. She was instantly confused since every other area she's been in was powerless. She glanced around the room, clutching the nerf gun in her hand. She tried to use it to shoot the raccoon but didn't since she didn't want to hurt the poor thing.

Dividing the room in two is a thick pillar.

On the left side was a basketball shoot machine, a claw machine, a ticket machine, and six bumper nets. The end of it lead to another corridor of games that Y/N wasn't to fond of. Those being a total of three step manias, a spin wheel, and another claw machine. Facing across from the claw machine was the bathroom door that held a fire extinguisher and a fire alarm pully. and the bathroom was there as well, with a fire extinguisher hung next to the bathroom door. On the right side of the game room were the Arcade games that's lined up perfectly.

There's more of an opening that passed the last arcade game that held a bowling alley and ball pit with a checkpoint desk in the middle.

Y/N furrowed her brows and pranced over to one of the games. She examined them one by one. When she was done she counted five total games being charged. PacMan, Street Fighters, step mania, and two bumper nets. She found it strange that the power was suddenly on and thought that maybe she triggered something when she came in.

Y/N pranced along to the ball pit and bowling area, impressed by the design of the room. She's sure this place made tons of money due to it too. Y/N went behind the checking counter, resting the nerf gun on the desk alomg with the mask she had on earlier and gazed ahead of her.

It was a perfect view and she loved the scenery of the games. She hummed to herself and noticed a bag of marbles by the broken computer.

She picked it up and smiled. She remembered playing with them when she was younger. Y/N exhaled and pocketed the marbles. "Well, it's time for me to leave now." She grabbed the nerf gun, wanting to keep it, along with the marbles and stuff she's wearing as souvenirs . Y/N placed the mask back on and stepped from behind the counter and just as she did Kenma and Kuroo burst through the doors simultaneously.

Y/N, being completely stunned and only seeing a silhouetted figure, quickly hid out of view. Her heart is pounding in her chest due to the noise. The fuck was that? She thought. Was there someone here the entire time and she hadn't bumped into them? Or is she just seeing things? YN's mind began to race and she can only clutch the toy tightly.

Kuroo shoved Kenma to the side and Kenma cocked his hand back to pinch him. He landed it, causing the bed hair boy to clutch his upper arm in pain.

"I won." Kuroo said with a laugh.

"Yeah right, I was obviously the first one in."

Y/N can hear distant talking and laughing and tried to make out who it could be. Y/N, who's kneeling behind the counter, peaked out. She did so slowly to make sure she wouldn't make any noise and be caught.

"Let's hurry up, we only have a few minutes here before the power goes out." Kenma told Kuroo. That's when Y/N felt her heart drop. The fact that she's looking at Kenma, but Kuroo as well made her die internally. Now she wished that raccoon came in instead.

She watched them waltz pass the few first arcade machine's tapping them slightly and admiring them. When Kenma glanced straight forward she knelt back down in a panic. However he didn't see her because he hadn't looked her way at all. His eyes landed on the game he wanted to play.