°•~67~•°

•[So Close]•

Kenma opened the door and on the other side is Kenma. Kuroo smiles.

"Morning sunshine. The sun is up." He cheers. Kenma roll his eyes.

"Oh come on, I did a lot of great things during the past week. I got laid, made deals, solved problems and," Kuroo pulled out Kenma's car key.

"I got your car back."

Kenma stared at the key for a minute before taking it from Kuroo's hand. Kuroo gave him a playful punch on the shoulder.

"Now that things have been sorted let's play some games and talk. I'm telling you I got you in street fighters this time." He says playfully punching the air.

"What's the news on Y/N?"

Kuroo stops. "Y/N? Umm...the cops knows that she's apart of D12 and thinks that her injuries are gang related which, technically-

"I mean her injuries. How is she doing in the hospital?" He asks quietly.

Kuroo's exhales, pocketing his hands.

"You're out of the house now you know, if you want to see her so badly then go. Just don't get caught by Suna and start another fight."

Kenma exhales, stepping out of his house, closing the door behind him.

"Where's Angel?" He asks.

"Don't know. After that fight with she and Y/N she disappeared." He says causally.

"Then you didn't put everything at surface level. She's obviously going to be a problem." He mutters.

"Do we really care about her enough to make her important though?" He says following behind him.

"Yes."

Kuroo exhales. "So what are you going to do with her then?"

"She lost an eye, she's not going to make my job easy at all. It's only a matter of time until she burns the city down with everything she knows to be honest."

That shook Kuroo to the core. He hit Kenma's car and Kenma glanced at him, halting on opening the door.

"You're right. She's totally fucking important!" He exclaims with a crazed chuckle. Kenma arched a brow and shook his head.

Kenma and Kuroo got into the car and Kuroo was now fidgety.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Well, Angel needs to be found. We don't want her burning the city down with what she knows right?" He grins.

"Seems like she knows something you don't want her to know. I'm not stupid Kuroo." He says starting the car.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" He says calming himself.

"Don't worry about it."

Kuroo scoffs. "Well alright." Kuroo took Kenma's phone from his pocket and gave it to him.

"Here, about time you have this back. You should text her to see what's up. Then games?"

"After Angel, and I'm guessing you gave the twin back."

"Yeah, didn't really need him anymore to be honest. And we both know that."

"I guess that's true." Kenma didn't ask much questions, he just accepted everything as it was and pulled out of his driveway.

Kuroo was texting away at his phone and Kenma gave him a side glance. Kuroo grinned, quickly texting back. Kenma rose a brow and grinned.

"Lucky lady?"