°•~130~•°

•[Not Anymore]•

Her leg is shaking rapidly as she dried her tears of frustration and anxiousness. Three people are tied up in the living room and all three of them are either dead or dying.

Y/N cleared her throat and exhaled sharply to get her breathing under control.

Two hours it's been.

"Where the hell are you?"

The moment she said that Angel woke up. She stirred, groaning in pain. Then, lights, headlights.

Y/N got up from her seat, hopping that Kenma didn't beat Holly here. However, it was Holly. Y/N shuffled to the front door and opened it.

Holly just got out of her car, making her way towards the house. Y/N walked out, quickly prancing over to her. Holly stopped in her tracks, looking at Y/N in a bit of fear.

Y/N grabbed her by the arm, pulling her inside.

"Get to work." Y/N shoved her in the living room where Kuroo, Angel and Solo laid on the floor. Angel is finally waking up though, unlike Kuroo and Solo.

When Holly saw the scene bestowed in front of her she couldn't believe it.

"Oh my God." Blood and injuries. It's all she saw. "T-they need a hospital."

"Well I hope you brought it with you sweetheart. Start with her." Y/N motions to Solo who actually looks dead. Holly glanced at the medical bag she brought with her.

To be honest, she thought Kenma was amongst the four people Y/N said, hence why she brought so many stuff. Not to mention, she was at work when Y/N called.

Holly went over to Solo and checked her pulse. She shook her head.

"S-shes dead."

Y/N stopped her pacing, looking down at Solo who's laying in a pool of her own blood. Then her eyes met Holly's.

"Revive her then."

"That's not possible. I can't feel a pulse and she's pale. She's most likely dead and-

Y/N cut her off by pulling her by the hair. Y/N aimed her gun, placing it under Holly's chin. Holly could feel her heart speed up.

"She can't die." Y/N croaks. Holly watched in fear of her life as tears fell from Y/N's eyes like a crazy person.

"If she dies... Kenma's going to be pissed so I advise for you...and for his sake, to keep his cousin alive."

Y/N pushed her, making her stumble. Holly wiped her own tears and swallowed.

"Hurry up...he's on his way."

"Wh-where am I?"

Angel glanced around and upon sitting Y/N she remembered being knocked down by Y/N. She's lucky Y/N didn't roll over her.

She was contemplating on doing so but chose not to.

Angel then panicked and burst into tears seconds later.

"Oh my God!" She cries. Holly glanced back, looking at the girl. "I can't...I can't feel my legs!" She sobs looking at her legs.

Y/N seemed confused at first, almost like she hadn't heard that phrase before. Even her expression was laced with confusion.

Holly glanced at Angel, studying the girl as she tried to move her legs. She can't believe it. She wants to know how can one girl, do all of this.

Then she remembered the branding on Y/N's neck. Could she be the leader?