°•~71~•°

•[Sooner Than Expected]•

Y/N exhaled and walked through the entrance of the park. She didn't get any sleep after hearing about Kita's situation.

Two hours ago she asked Suna about their whereabouts and he told her. At the park, having a few beers and a box of pizza as they talk.

Y/N of course only needed that information. She didn't ask him which park it was since that's what she has Aran for. So she asked him instead and within two minutes, he told her.

And so, she snuck out of the hospital, stopped at Suna's house, took a shower, changed her clothes, and she was on her way in a car instead of being on her feet.

Which was an ultimate upgrade.

Fast-forward and here she is, making her way towards them. Honestly she thought she would've missed them since walking from place to place takes a bit of time. Nonetheless she's glad she caught up to them.

Y/N glanced around, seeing one or two children and two teens on the swings and slides. Y/N keeot her head down, panicking a bit since she didn't want to be recognized. Even if her face isn't anywhere or the news.

Y/N jogged over to the bench and placed a hand in the middle of the table. The both of them was startled, making her laugh as she removed the hoodie from her head.

"Hi luv, how you feeling?" She asks Kita with a smile.

Suna, nor Kita, couldn't believe that Y/N is here right now.

"Y/N, hi. A-and I'm...trying my best." He says with a smile, even if he didn't want to smile. However it's Y/N.

Y/N took a seat next to Suna, cuffing at his arm. He gave her a crazed look, as if he'd seen a ghost.

Y/N grinned and gave him a kiss on the lips. Y/N turned to Kita who's giving Suna a look.

"I heard what happened. I just want you to know that we're here for you. And if cancer was a person I would've killed him for you."

That made him chuckle wholeheartedly. "I'm sure you would've."

"What...what are you doing here?" Suna finally asks.

"I came to see Kita. I couldn't sleep, I needed to make sure that he was okay." She shrugs. "And you said y'all had pizza." She complains.

"Y-why do you always break the rules and do whatever you feel like? I-I mean I know you care about Kita but-

"Suna, I had been laying in bed for approximately two months and three weeks in constant pain and eating food that wasn't that good. Prior to that I had been in confinement for two months due to you. If someone else locks me in another room for more than twenty four hours I'm going to go on a serial killer rampage and I'm pretty sure you don't want that. I was going to be let out soon anyways." She says with a shrug.

Suna sighs. "F-fine." He doesn't want to argue. He's actually glad that she's here but she's also getting between bro moment. The both of them were doing fine. He had things under control for the most part.

"I'm glad you're here, Y/N, but you should really listen to Suna sometimes. Suna can be a bit of a misunderstanding, sure, but that's only if you don't listen to him. Let him be in control of things sometimes. Especially if he has that particular situation in control."

Y/N bit her bottom lip, glancing at Suna. "I didn't mean to interrupt." She mutters. "I-I'll...see you two later."

Suna allowed her to run off. He watched her leave and exhaled.