°•~98~•°

•[Mr.Sixty Seconds]•

Suna cleared his throat and unhooked his seatbelt. The car ride back to the city was dead silent. He didn't speak, he just sat in silence as Kita drove.

Kita didn't mind the silence since it was nothing awkward. He just wants to know whats on Suna's mind. He's been casted away for basically a month by himself so...he wants to know how that affected him.

"Hey umm...how are you feeling?" Kita finally asks, stopping Suna from getting out of the car.

Suna glanced around before making eye contact with Kita.

"Good." He answers with a faint smile, getting ready to leave. However Kita stopped him again.

"Are you sure? You've been silent the entire ride."

"Mhm, I'm sure."

Suna saw the look on Kita's face and gave his friend a pat on the back. "Kita, you're doing it again."

"W-what?"

"The thing where you're not focusing on yourself. I'm fine, I promise."

"You've been locked away for a month, I was just making sure."

Grinning Suna got out if the car finally.

"I know, as always."

Kita followed behind Suna, getting out of the car and catching up to the boy.

"Well good to know you're level headed."

"Being in there was...it was needed. Did a lot of thinking, summarizing and stuff. Crying helped too. Felt like I had a lot of things bottled up and with crying, getting angry from time to time. It helped." He informs.

Kita nods. "Good to know."

"But I'm hungry now, after we're finished here I want to grab some food from the gas station and do a bit of carpooling by the tracks."

Kita studied Suna. Suna is walking with his hands behind his head, looking at the sky.

Kita was curious about Suna's sudden shift but didn't question it. Bad can come out of it but...this could be him trying again. And if so, then he's proud of his friend for doing so.

Hopefully he gets it right this time.

Suna and Kita entered the warehouse and everyone was there.

"Ah! Ah! Stop!"

"Give it the fuck back Atsumu!"

"Okay okay, just let me go." Osamu glared at him but let Atsumu out of the headlock.

Atsumu exhaled, grinning as he stood to his feet. Osamu held out his hand for his phone. Atsumu exhaled and handed Osamu his phone. However before he took it Atsumu pulled his hand away.

"Cheating ass bitch, fuck you." Atsumu shoved Osamu and ran off laughing his head off.

"Miya!" Osamu took off after him. After Atsumu found out that Osamu found a girlfriend he would not stop the constant torment about him cheating on him with their time together and stuff.

He's happy for his brother and he's abusing his knowledge to poke fun.

Ren was the first to spot Suna and Kita.

"Suna." He says.

Everyone else then glanced at Kita and Suna, getting quiet. Tendou glanced their way, turning his phone away from Atsumu and Osamu to Suna himself.

"Well look who finally joined the party." He grins, zooming in on Suna. "The man himself." He mumbles, smiling.

Atsumu tripped over his feet and Osamu pounced on top of him.