°•~125~•°

•[Holly]•

Y/N and Kita pulled up and parked. Kita told her everything he knew about Kuroo and Kenma, but kept that one thing secret.

He didn't know why, but...that part of Kuroo's life just isn't his business, nor is it his story to tell.

Kita examined the building in front of them and got curious. They did stop for food since Y/N got hungry.

"What's this?" He asks.

"An abandoned mall. The same mall I had Aran keeping an out on."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Why are we here?"

Y/N grabbed the burger from the bag and began eating. She exhales as she stared at the place.

"Do you actually see Kuroo as a friend?" She asks, ignoring his curiosity.

"Uh...kind of."

"He's a terrible person though. Do you just like terrible people around you?" She says looking at him as she took another bite.

Kita didn't know the reason of her asking but he answered anyways.

"Is this because Suna is also a terrible person?"

"Kind of. But I'm not one to judge."

"Why are you-

"You knew all of this...and still you find Kuroo as a friend. Maybe you're too good for this world."

"What does that mean?"

She exhales, putting the burger back in the bag.

"You're too nice, too understanding. I feel like you'll even be friends with a serial killer if they're nice enough in your eyes."

Kita dismissed it. "Umm...I don't think so. The only reason I was in close proximity of Tetsuro because of business and because he found out about my feelings for Suna. I wasn't getting haircuts with the guy or taking pictures Y/N, I only did what you did."

That got her, and he's actually telling the truth. He got everything on Kuroo, absolutely everything.

"I know Kuroo is a shitty person due to what I've found, some things I didn't even tell you due to how obscure they are." He explains. "He's funny sometimes, he's tolerable, but we're not...friends. I just understand the situation which makes me know why people act the way they do."

Y/N sat quiet for a while. "Exactly why you're too good for this world." Y/N clicked her tongue. "What about Suna then? Talk to me, I'm curious."

"Depending on what you mean."

"Well, you know everything he did. You're with him now. Mind you I'm happy but aren't you curious as to why he's...bi all of a sudden?"

"I've had the thought."

"But you didn't ask?"

Silence.

"Maybe you're just as messed up as all of us. Have a need to be there for people. It's good, but how good is it actually?"

"Are you saying...that I'm one of those, "I can fix you", people?"

She lit up. "Yes!" She exclaims.

Kita couldn't picture it. "I don't...I don't think I am though."

She grins. "Well, you did change him. But if he hurts you in any way possible I'll have to kill him. I'm sorry but I will."

Kita was at a loss for words. Now she's got him thinking about his actions. He's only ever been there to help and give advice. Could he actually be one of those people?