°•~149~•°

•[Quite The Rumor]•

T/W: Mention of R@pe!!!

Reader discretion is advised!!!

Kuroo stood to the door as it slid open. Today is his last day on this earth. They cuff him, pulling him out of his cell. He barely got any sleep last night after Y/N's visit.

As Kuroo walked he realized the policeman was carrying him to the showers. Of course, have to die in style right?

"You want me to teach you how to kiss?"

He shouldn't have agreed. It's all because of that stupid fucking kiss that he's here now.

The door opens and he steps on the other side. The officer lead him to a shower and he stops. He gets uncuffed and the officer chuckled.

"Last day today Tetsuro, feeling good, huh buddy?"

"No actually I requested my last night in a hotel room with a spa and plenty bitches but I got declined. Would've made daddy happier about today." He says with a smile.

The man gave him a look then stepped back. Kuroo's smile dropped, resisting the urge to just punch his way out of here if it means to get a burger at a local McDonald's as he lets his sadness eat him up inside and one last look at the sun.

"You're gay aren't you?"

He snorts. "You really want me to be don't you? I already told you no the first time Officer darling. I hate the gays."

"That chick that was here sure made is seem like quite the opposite. What, boss wouldn't you let you put the tip in."

Kuroo wanted to punch him, all he could do is glare. Then again if he does lash out what's there to lose?

The cop stops, analyzing him. The man laughs at Kuroo's facial expression.

"It is true isn't it? Ha! Well don't worry. You'll be just fine yes?" He stops in Kuroo's face, his eyes scanning the man in front of him.

The cop taps his chin with his index and laughs.

"Quite the rumors they would be won't they?" He whispers.

Kuroo smiles. "Seems to me you're the gay one Mr.Flirt. But I'll have to decline your offer. There are other holes in here."

The officer gave Kuroo a pat on the shoulder. "Strip."

"Mind turning around?"

He smiles. "Why not." The officer turned around and Kuroo stripped out of his clothes. He kicked it, making it known that he's naked.

The officer didn't move and Kuroo backed up to turn the shower on. When he did the officer spun around.

Kuroo smirks, clenching his jaw. Then, people began to fill the bathroom. Kuroo's eyes dart from prisoner to prisoner. He counted up to ten of them, and all of them he said some kind of snarky comment to, or threatened, or beat up.

"Officer Tinley."

"Brocher." Tinley answers. He took a blade from his pocket and tossed it to the floor in front of Kuroo.

"You have two hours." He says. "Make it worth the cut." With that the man left.

Now he remembers why he was begging for his death date. To get away from the bullshit. It was all talk with them though. They say what they wanted but they never touched him and if they tried of course he'd fight.