°•~148~•°

•[Twenty Grand]•

"You know what Y/N, I think it's time for a change." Y/N stepped out of the bathroom. Kenma is laying on the bed, playing a game. Y/N pranced over to him, snatching the phone from his hand.

"No!! Fuck." He heard himself die and he groaned. "Y/N that was my highest score." He complains.

"You're always playing the same game."

"Because I'm focused on beating my previous score." He sighs, trying to push away his annoyance.

"I'm sorry." She gave him a kiss on the lips and he exhaled, still not fine about what she just did.

"It's fine. But that Holly thing you pulled today I'm still not over that." She groans, laying on her back. Kenma leant up, looking over her.

"I'm serious." He says brushing her cheek. Kenma furrowed his brow. "And why are you wearing makeup to bed?" He asks, looking at his finger.

"It is literally one o'clock. And I'm getting ready for Tendou's funeral."

"You were invited?"

"Yeah, Barbara invited me and I'm only going because of her. Aren't you going?"

"I...I might. I'm not sure about that."

"Completely understandable on your part."

"Yeah, still a shocker he killed himself though."

She exhales. "He killed your parents, killed Dolly, took everything you every owned and tried to kill me and my dad. I trusted him, but now...he could rot.

Kenma didn't say anything. Y/N exhaled and decided to change the topic.

"Anyways I want to talk about my mark. I think it's time for it to go."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I want to wear shirts and stuff without being worried about it being seen."

"Well...if you want to then...I could help with that." He shrugs.

"This is going to be painful." Kenma nodded on agreement.

"Very. Want to do it now?"

"Yes actually, and I want you to tattoo my back." She says getting up with an excited smile.

"Oh?"

"Yes oh. Come on we've got no time to waste."

∆∆∆

Barbara went up to the hole and tossed in a rose. "You were always good to me Tendou. You made sure I was okay during our upset times. I just wish..." She dabbed her eyes.

Ushijima placed a hand onto her shoulder. "Take your time. You're doing great."

She nods, pulling herself together. "I just wish that I could've seen the things you were still suffering with in silence and do more for you than I did. You would've been an amazing dad as well. I will make sure they know all of the good that they're father had in him. For now, rest peacefully and reunite with your sisters."

Barbara stepped away from the hole, not being able to control her tears. Ushijima followed her to make sure she was doing alright.

Y/N was next. She exhales. "You were a great friend, Tendou. But a terrible enemy. In all...you should've stayed to take care of them." Y/N bowed and walked off. She feels bad for Barbara and Ushijima.