°•~118.5~•°

•[Smile, Y/N]•

"Are you alright?" Suna asks him. Kita nods, looking down at his hands.

"I-I'm fine, just...can't...feel my arms."

Suna glanced at the tape. "They really did a good job tying you up. I'll cut you out."

"No, let her do what she's doing." He whispers.

"What why? She's acting out of her head and hurting you. I cant-

"It's. Fine. And it's Y/N, she's just doing what she has to."

"Now...next question." She says looking at Tendou as she pressed the button to the taser.

"Tendou Satori. Satori Tendou."

"That's me!" He grins.

"The only thing I've got on you, is that phone if yours, so why don't we have a look see as to who you're always texting all of the time."

"Mainly my girl." He answers. "About sex. And how I'll fuck her from the back when she-ah!"

Y/N tased him and pulled him by his hair. "I'm not fucking around, Satori. Save that shit for the cameras."

"Y/N!" Barbara shouts.

"The hell is wrong with you?!"

"Everyone settle!" Ushijima says.

"She's hurting him. I will not sit back and watch."

Ushijima stopped her. "Hold."

Tendou grunted, but moaned. "You're threatening me with a good time Y/N. I'm into this stuff." He grins.

She smiles, patting his shoulder.

"Why not make you twitch for real this time huh?" She tased him in the crotch.

"Ah!!! Ah, fuck!"

"Stop it!"

"Barbara stop. Stop. She will kill him. This is Y/N and she does not joke around when she's serious. So far he's only been tased, she can do more if she wants to. Stay put and let's listen."

Tendou exhales, feeling the burn. She got him to twitch alright, and not in a good way either.

"Where's his phone?" She asks, looking in Aran's direction.

"I have it." He says.

"Then bring it."

Aran nods, making his way down.

"As he's doing that, next question." She turned to Kita who's still being catered by Suna.

Suna glared at her. "Stop this madness."

"And the hatred returns. No wonder we didn't work out." She mutters. Y/N tossed the taser to the side and shoved Suna away from Kita.

She pulled the knife from his thigh, making him groan in pain. With that she cut his hands loose. Unlike Tendou, she knows Kita would comply.

He won't run.

"Hands on the table." She orders.

"Kita-

"I'm fine." He says cutting Suna off. Kita shared a glance with Y/N and he obeyed her orders.

Aran reached and she motioned Suna over. She glanced at him and rolled her eyes.

"Come here and help me with this."

He came over and Aran stood by the entrance, waiting for Y/N to be done.