°•~15~•°

•[I'm In Charge]•

•[I'm In Charge]•

It's been fourteen hours. Fourteen hours since Atsumu was admitted into the hospital and fourteen hours after the brawl. No one has gotten a pinch of sleep; they're just sitting down tending to their minor cuts and bruises, waiting for someone to finally speak. Osamu isn't here though, he's at the hospital with Atsumu. Y/N felt terrible about what happened to Atsumu. He was distracted by her, and because he was distracted, he got stabbed.

She even apologized to Osamu, but he didn't say anything. So here everyone are, at the warehouse, sitting in silence as they clean themselves up. Y/N is bitting at her nails and her leg is rapidly bouncing up and down. Before she stopped back at the section she went home and cleaned herself off. She had cried for about five minutes before she could calm herself. When she was done she went to the Section but they weren't there. Then she got a call from Tendou's phone, it was Barbara.

At first she cussed her out since a girl other than Tendou picked up his phone but Y/N quickly filled her in. After that talk with Barbara she stopped by at the warehouse.

Y/N stopped her actions abruptly. Her brows knotted when she remembered what Kentano told Atsumu. She also remembered Kuroo's words.

"Tch." Y/N stood to her feet. Everyone payed attention to her as she made her way over to the clear board. Suna studied her as he continued to drink from his glass. He should be sleeping but he's bothered. Y/N hit the board, wanting to keep everyone's eyes on her. "Where's Kentaro?" Was the first thing she asked. Everyone glanced at each other. Tendou, who is leaning against the wall in the corner of the room spoke.

"Couldn't find him."

Y/N exhaled a breath. She scoffs. "You're a terrible leader." She said to Suna. Everyone gave him the same shared look. He paid them no mind, his eyes are glued on hers. Suna placed his glass down and cleared his throat.

"Because Atsumu got stabbed?"

"No, it's because you're behind. Ever since I got dragged here all I've seen was an absolute mess. You're always moody like you're a teenage girl who got her period. You've picked a fight with Turoo leading us here, you never want to listen to what Kita has to say when he's trying to be a good friend, Aran is the only one who is on lookout, gathering information as best he could with no help, and I've seen nobody but myself, besides Atsumu and Osamu, race with anyone else. Not to mention Atsumu got stabbed!"

"Because of you." He chimes in. Y/N clenched her jaw.

"What I'm saying is that it seems like you need to be pampered. I've never seen such a disorganized gang in my life. I don't care if Kita knows how to shoot or if Tendou knows how to fight. I'm fed up with how you run things. From now on...I'm in charge." She explains.