°•~86~•°

•[Who Killed Dolly]•

Angel opens her front door, holding her poodle in her hand. The moment the door swung open to reveal the person on the other side the dark began to bark in excitement.

Kenma reached his hand out to pet the dog but Angel stepped back, avoiding the contact between a man best friend and a dog's best man.

Kenma was actually surprised to see her here, at her house.

"Hi." He waves.

Angel said nothing as she played with the lollipop that's in her mouth. However, her poodle wouldn't stop barking.

"Ughh, shut up May." She set her down and closed the door behind her, not letting Kenma inside.

He understood her actions, but being inside would be better.

"What do you want, Kenma?"

"I want to talk."

"About what? You disappearing or us?"

"Both."

She rolled her eyes, taking the lolipop from her mouth.

"I don't want to talk to you Kenma, I've moved on. We're single now." She says with a smile and a playful raise of her brows.

Just before she could put the lollipop back into her mouth he snatched it from her hand, taking himself a liking to the sweet treat.

"I mean it, I want to talk about us, I think we shall."

"I don't know what we'll talk about."

Oh, he's got a lot to talk about alright. It's a big leap for man, and his mind. That one game of Saduko worked really well for him.

"Can I come inside?" He asks. Angel gave him a look and glanced at her lollipop. She gave him a look and took it from him as she opened the door to let him in. Kenma stepped past her, going on the other side and May instantly began barking, spinning in circles.

Kenma leant down, picking her up. He never really liked dogs, but once he saw Angel's poodle for the first time, not seeing one before, he became hooked. Kenma took a seat on the couch, giving the dog light tickles and pats.

Angel took May from Kenma's lap and Kenma watched as the dog ran off. He knows Angel has other dogs, but he doesn't see nor hear them.

"You said you wanted to talk...talk."

Kenma gazed at her for a while, studying her features. Her eyes, her hair, her lips. She's always prettier without make-up. Kenma patted his lap, and she scrunched her face up.

"I am not getting on your lap."

"Thanks to you, it's another way I am able to think properly."

Angel rolled her eyes and gave in anyways, sitting on his lap. Kenma shook his head.

"Face me."

"Oh my gosh, you're so complicated." She mutters. Angel turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck. Kenma held her waist, bringing her closer to him. "What is it that you want to talk about Kenma?"

Kenma gave her a once over before giving her his full attention.

"When we met...I caught a liking to you. At first I just wanted a fuck but...things turned to this." He motions between them. "We had fun, would take photos, go on dates. Everything was perfect...but you became a problem. You wanted more than I could give." Not that he couldn't.

"Then I found out you were with Suna before me and was just using at first to get back at him before you grew attached to me. I only stayed because part of me still held love for you and I still cared about you. However, I can't force myself through this anymore. I don't...I don't want to lie to you anymore. I just don't love you like I used to." He whispers.