Chapter 17

The pair zoomed through cars, getting from behind one car to get in front of another one. Trevor laughed as he jumped lane from lane while Ophelia was ultimately terrified. Her black hair flew in the wind as the bike beneath her sped.

Trevor whooped and cheered as recklessly dodged cars. Drifting, he pulled into Ophelia's large drive through. Turning off the bike and kicking the kickstand down, Trevor turns to her with a satisfying grin on his face, his blue eyes filled with amusement and cockiness.

"Blink." As if on command, Ophelia blinked rapidly as realization hit her. "You're home princess." He tells her. "Oh thank God." She mutters as she gets off the bike.

Ophelia smoothes out her clothes and catches her breath before she starts walking to the mansion. Trevor grips her arm. "Forgetting something?" He smirks. Ophelia tries to reach for it but Trevor lifts it out of reach.

"Give it back, Jackass." She spat. "Nope. Remember the bet from earlier? How about it?" Ophelia rolls her eyes at him. "You can't be serious?" "As a heart attack, darling." Ophelia decided to ignore the new nickname that was given to her.

"Ugh! Fine," she pecked his lips, "there now give it." Trevor lifts it out of her reach again, "I said a kiss not a peck. Try again or no phone." "For someone so cold, you love to talk." Ophelia crosses her arms.

Trevor leaned in dangerously close and whispered, "Then shut me up."

'Time to turn this cocky fuck out.' She thought.

Without a second thought, Ophelia gripped his face and pulled him towards her. Their lips meeting, tongues tangling, fighting for dominance.

She yanked his hair, causing him to moan as his icy blue eyes met hers only for a second before she smashed their lips once again. Her arms wrapped around his head, hand never releasing its tight grip.

Trevor's hands rubbed up and down her spine, gripping and releasing her shirt repeatedly. Heads turning from side to side as they kissed.

Ophelia moaned as she pulled away. Trevor’s dazed face amazed her. Just a few moments ago he was being cocky but now here he was, dazed and out of breath.

Eyes barely being able to focus. Ophelia pushed his lower jaw up and pressed one final peck on his lips before grabbing her phone.

"I win," She lightly blew against his ear lobe, "see you around, sweetheart." Ophelia's hips swayed side to side as she walked away.

Trevor could only watch as lust filled his eyes. He watched until she was in the house.

He cleared his throat and started up his bike and drove off into the night.