Chapter 18

"How are you feeling?" Ophelia asks as she gently touches Chloe's hand which seemed colder than usual. Chloe was a little paler than before but her brown eyes were the same milky chocolate as they were before.

"Weak in a way. Doc said I lost a lot of blood but I would've lost way more if you didn't apply pressure," she answered, "so thanks." Ophelia smiles softly and nods to her.

Chloe sighs. Ophelia leans back in her chair, arms crossed, looking at the window. "So you and Trevor huh? I heard that he leaped on top of you to protect you from the bullet." Chloe smirked.

"We are not a thing! Not a thing!" Ophelia shouts as she crosses her arms, "besides I turned him out?" Chloe sat up, eyes wide. "You had sex with him?"

"Ew, gross no!" Ophelia exclaims as she gags, "We just kissed that's it. Well I kissed him and he turned into a little bitch."

Chloe smirked and said, "Your little bitch. I think someone got the bad boy to become submissive. I taught you well," Chloe fake cries as she sniffles," my baby growing up."

"Hey!" The girls laughed as Ophelia lightly and playfully shoved her. "You are only two weeks older than me. Don't get it twisted." Ophelia reminds her. Chloe rolls her eyes.

She settled back into her hospital bed. Her eyes traveled to the clock. "It's getting close to your curfew and you know how your old lady is. She'll compare you to her saying how she was never late to anything yada yada."

Chloe stuck out her tongue as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Yeah I know," Ophelia stood up and stretched," I'll see you around sis."

She lightly hugged her, careful not to harm her in any way possible. "See ya." Chloe smirks as she watches the door open and close.

If only Ophelia could have seen how mischievous and playfully it was.