Thirty Two

Cassandra's POV

"Mom!" I hissed, grabbing her hand and pulling her aside. "What is up with you?"

"Just stating the facts?" She innocently said and then laughed. "I'm kidding."

I looked at Ella and she looked so broken. Connor got on his feet and cupped her face.

"Hey, love." He whispered, loud enough for us to hear. "I don't care what people think. If you want, I will get rid of every single person that says something against you, against our relationship. You know that what we have is real, right?" Ella nodded. "I love you. I only care about what you think."

"I l-love you too." She smiled as Connor wiped her tears. "We are getting married!" She said excitedly, a moment later, making us laugh.

They kissed, nodding against each other.

The entire ballroom cheered for them. I walked to Ella just as Darius walked to Connor. I pulled her in a hug, congratulating her and apologising for my mother's words.

"It's okay. Will you be my bridesmaid?" She asked with a giggle. I nodded.

"Of course."

The ball continued.

Jared was now dancing with my mom, Jarvis with Gideon, Connor with Ella.

I looked at Darius and found him already looking at me. A smile formed on his face as I approached him.

He looked so deviously handsome.

"Hey." I grinned, wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Hi."

"Do you..." I said, slowly and nervously, "wanna get out of here?"

He tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, cupping my face with his hand. "I'd love that."

I kissed his jaw and turned around to walk out and gasped as soon as I took the first step, successfully tripping.

The next moment, I found myself in his arms, bridal style and he carried me out.

We were at the back of the castle when he put me back on my feet. I kicked of my heels and was surprised when I only reached till his shoulders.

I didn't realise I was this short before.

He laughed at my expression and leaned down, pressing his lips onto mine. Our tongues clashed, he pulled me closer. He pulled back, tugging on my bottom lip.

His eyes turned golden. His lips were slightly pink, stained with my lipstick.

We stared into each other's eyes a moment before going back to kissing. His hands went lower to my ass, gripping it, making me gasp. He shifted his lips from mine to my jaw and then my neck, licking and sucking on the skin where his mark was.

"Darius..." I whispered, moaning. He groaned, gripping my thighs and picking me up, wrapping them around his waist. I grabbed his neck, holding myself up.

His lips clashed with mine again and I moaned out.

He slowly let go of my thighs, putting me back on my feet and cupped my face, kissing me, slowly, sensually and passionately, his forehead resting on mine.

We pulled back to finally breath and our eyes widened.

"Blood?"

_________________________________

We followed the scent of the blood which was coming from the first floor of the ballroom.

Surprisingly, we found Jarvis and Gideon on the floor too.

"Jarvis smells it too." Gideon said, gulping. I nodded at them.

We walked around the floor, searching for the source of the smell.

"I think it's the ladies washroom." Darius said, stopping at the door of it.

"I'll check." I said and stepped forward, only to be stopped by him catching my wrist. I looked at him.

"Be careful." I nodded.

I opened the door and stepped in. My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

There was blood all over the floor and there was a blonde girl, standing over it, shivering in fear, holding a plastic bag.

"Who are you? And what did you do?" I asked, growing out my claws.

Her head snapped up at me and she gasped. "Oh, no. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead." She kept muttering, her left hand resting on top of her head and right on her cheek, tears rolling down her eyes.

"No. No! Stop!" I said, realising what she was trying to do. She whimpered.

"I'm s-sorry. I-I'm so s-sorry, L-Luna." With that, she twisted her neck and fell down in the pool of blood, lifelessly.

The door slammed open and I was immediately wrapped in an embrace.

"Cass," Darius whispered, "are you okay? We heard snapping of neck."

The words seemed so blur to me.

"Cassandra." Darius cupped my face, shaking me and that's when I snapped out of the trance. "What happened?"

I buried my face in his chest, stuttering, "S-She killed h-herself."

"Cassey." His expression softened, hugging me.

"It's the blood from a blood bag. The one she's holding. No one is killed." Gideon announced. "And, I'm sorry, Luna."

"Girl's a vamp." Jarvis said.

I turned around. "She called me Luna."

"She must know that you're White Luna." Gideon sighed.

"How?"

"I'd say the white hair are quite the clue." Jarvis rolled his eyes and looked at Gideon. "I told you something was going on. Why is there a vampire in the party of werewolves?"

"How would I know?" Gideon looked at him in disbelief.

"It's because the Blood Witch is back! And that Blood Witch is J-"

The door opened and my mom stepped in. She looked surprised, seeing the four of us.

"Did...you kill the girl?" She asked in a low tone.

"She killed herself." Darius replied, monotonously. "Why are you here?"

She looked between Darius and Jarvis before breathing in and answering with her chin up. "I smelled blood. The blood that is now on all over the floor. What a waste." She groaned and I frowned at her behaviour.

She stepped in and the minute she touched the dead girl, Jarvis grabbed her, strangling her.

"Jarvis!" Gideon and I gasped together.

"I know who you really are. Drop your act now and go back to the other side."