Thirty Nine

Cassandra's POV

"Luna." I turned around. "Wanna learn some magic?"

"Magic? I can learn magic?" I asked, surprised and excited. He nodded, approaching me.

"Well, not the magic that I use." He said and I frowned, slightly disappointed. He laughed and continued. "But, some spells that if you use, will allow me to help you when the situation arises."

"Okay. What do I do?" I asked, sitting on the table where he keeps his papers and his wands.

"First, I gotta do this." He raised his wand and touched it to my palm. My palm lines glowed red for a second before going back normal.

"What was that?" I asked him, examining my hand in amusement. Nothing felt different.

"That's me giving you permission to use spells and making sure that the messages at received by only me." He smiled. "Don't get too used to it. It's temporary. You can only use three spells."

"Like a Genie giving three wishes?" I laughed and he joined.

"Kinda." He shrugged. "Get off that table and come here, I'm teaching you spells."

"Okay. Should I be scared?" I meekly asked and he shook his head.

"No. Just trust me and believe you can do it."

"Okay."

"Okay." He breathed. "Ready?"

"Ready!" I nodded.

"Close your eyes." I shut my eyes close. "Repeat after me: Estuans Interius."

"Estuans Intrus?" I frowned.

"No, not Intrus. Estuans Interius. In-te-ri-us."

"Estuans Interius."

"Good. Open your eyes." I looked at him and grinned. "When you have to use it, all you have to do is look at the person while saying the words and you'll be setting them on fire."

My eyes widened, I gasped. "That is such a dangerous spell!"

"Yeah. Moving on, and this is the most important one, okay?"

"Okay..."

_______________________

I woke up with a gasp, the scene of me knocking down on the ground replaying in my head.

I was met with darkness, dimly lit in red colour. I looked at me and saw the silver chains, burning my wrists.

Feeling tired, I leaned my head back, looking at the roof. I was startled at the skull above my head and looked around the room. There were many skeletons, skulls and bones around the place I was in.

I looked at my feet and saw a big star shaped drawn inside a big circle and I was in the middle of it, tied to a chair with silver chains.

"Where am I?" I mumbled, feeling dizzy too.

"Somewhere no one can find you out." Said a familiar yet creepy voice.

The same voice I used to love. The same voice that sang lullabies to me when I was little. The same voice I had yearned to listen again...

But right now, I didn't want to hear a second of it.

Sighing, I blew the hair on my face away and looked ahead to where the Blood Queen was standing, hands crossed and leaned against the wall.