Chapter 1: "Trouble"

Camillas's Pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing, I can’t believe it’s the first day of school already. Summer passed way too quickly and I’m dreading going back to school.

I'm one year older than the rest of my classmates and I’m barely passing my classes plus, the teachers hate me. I don’t blame them, I’m known as the troublemaker of the school who picks fights for no reason.

I got up and wore my black cargo pants with a black pair of boots and a tight black crop top, I brushed my hair slid on my backpack, and jumped on my motorcycle.

My dad got me the motorcycle for my 17th birthday, he’s traveling a lot and he wanted me to have a way to get around, it is a Kawasaki ninja 400. I got my license a little after he got me the bike. I love riding it and I must say girls love seeing me on it. I like speeding on it and I’ve had a few accidents before but nothing too serious, a few scratches and a fracture on my arm, my dad has no idea because he is never around.

I got to school at 7.50 and I only had 10 minutes to get my schedule and go to my first class, shit I won’t have time to talk to Izzy or Ed.

Izzy and Ed have been my best friends for 4 years now, we met in my second freshman year and we’ve been inseparable since then, but I still haven’t felt comfortable sharing certain parts of my life with them.
I rushed to the front office and grabbed my schedule, my first class was on the other side of the building and it was Algebra. Shit, I only had 5 minutes to get there, which meant I had to run.

I start running through the hallway and as I turn to make my way to the class I bump full force into someone. I fall butt-first to the ground and she does the same. I look at her, she’s hot but pissed, the coffee she was holding has spilled on her and she was on the ground.

-“Jesus, are you blind? Watch where you are going” She said annoyed.

-“I’m sorry” I stood up and gave her my hand to help her but she didn’t bother, she stood up on her own and gave me a death glare.

-“Thank you for ruining my clothes, how am I supposed to walk around like this” She hissed, she was right, her white blouse was stained and it was stuck on her, giving me a perfect outline of her chest. She noticed I was staring and cleared her throat.

-“I gotta go” I said and walked past her.
I got to my math class 5 minutes late, the teacher let me in but gave me a warning. I sat at the only available desk at the front and waited for the bell to ring.

The bell rang and I flew out of the classroom to go find my friends.

-“Cam” Izzy yelled and hugged me “Why do you smell like coffee?”

-“Ugh I had the worst morning, I was late and as I was running to my class I bumped into a hottie in the hallway, we both fell and her coffee spilled.”

-“Damn” she laughed “Did you at least get her name?”

-“Nope, I was late for math, I apologized and left her there”

-“What a gentleman, anyway, let me see your schedule” “Oh we have English, Economics and PE together”

-“So the only one I’m on my own is Math. Great, What about Ed?”

-“I haven’t seen him yet, he is probably with this guy he met the other day”

-“He met someone? That’s great who is it?”

-“I don’t know, he won’t tell me”

-“Classic”

-“I heard we have a new English teacher this year” She grinned