Chapter 16: "Princess"

The next morning I woke up around 11.3 and went to the living room, she got up and hugged me.

-«Good morning princess, so I called your doctor and made an appointment for you today, is that ok?»

-«Good morning to you too, of course, thank you» I pecked her lips and went to the bathroom, most of the wounds were starting to heal so I decided I would not cover them for now, I got the ice pack and we cuddled on the couch as I was icing my hand.

-«So, what time is the appointment?» I asked

-«At 2»

-«And what are your plans for the rest of the day?»

-«How about we pack our bags»

-«Where are we going?» I asked excited

-«So, my parents have invited me over for Christmas eve and Christmas, we can stay until the new year and then come back, if that’s ok with you of course»

-«Yes, I’d love to» I kissed her, «So, do parents live far?»

-«Yes they are a couple hours away»

-«So we can go out together and be an actual couple?»

-«Yes Cam» she chuckled

-«Can we go from the mechanic to see if my bike is ready?»

-«Sure, let’s go get dressed»

We got dressed and she took me to where she had taken my bike, it was a nice-looking shop.

-«Hey Dan» A man in his late twenties high five her

-«Hey Mark, how’s it going?»

-«Same boring shit as always, are you here for the bike?»

-«Yep and I brought the owner» she pointed at me and I smiled.

-«Damn girl, it’s yours?»

-«Yep» I answered smiling

-"You seem surprisingly well» I chuckled «Anyway, it’s ready, do you want to take it for a ride to test it?»

-«Well I can’t yet…»

-«I will» Danielle said, he gave her a helmet and she got on the bike, she looked really hot on it, she sped off and came back a couple minutes later.

-«It’s fine» She smiled.

-«Dan, did you just smiled?»

-«Yes Mark, got a problem with that?» she raised her eyebrow and he shook his head no, causing me to laugh.

-«So, how much is it?» I asked and he gave a weird look, Danielle patted my back.

-«Let’s go, we are going to be late. Mark, can you take it to this address?»

-«Sure Dan, anything for you» He said and she scoffed. We got in the car and I kept looking at her.

-«What?» she asked

-«What was that?»

-«Mark is a cousin of mine, Cam»

-«Still»

-«Yeah, he wouldn’t let you pay, he had already told me»

-«Thanks then» I wasn’t exactly comfortable with me not paying but whatever. We got to the hospital half an hour early, the nurse told us the doctor could see us earlier, I changed into a hospital gown, they took me for an x-ray and then we waited at a room. She held my hand as I was anxious to what the doctor would say.