Chapter 23: "Let's go clubbing"

Her mum woke us up the next morning,  my head was resting on Dani’s chest and I could hear her heartbeat. The marks on her neck were more visible today and I smiled at my artwork.

-“Good morning princess” She kissed the top of my head

-“Good morning beautiful”

We got up and took turns in the bathroom, we then run downstairs to open the gifts. I got Dave and her dad a sweater and for her mum a gift pack of body butter and shower gel. Dave got me a hoodie and her dad and mum an amazing leather bike jacket.

-“To keep you safe in the future” her mum said and smiled.

-“Thank you so much” I hugged both of them.

It was now Danielle’s turn to open my gift.

-“Here” I told her passing her a box, she opened it and squealed in excitement.

-“Dr. Martens? Cam, I love them” She said and kissed me and squeezed the air out of me hugging me. She then handed me a huge bag and I opened it. It had a new helmet for my bike and a box of Jordans.

-“Your old helmet got messed up from the accident and I wanted you to be safe” I opened the box and it had the Jordan one’s x Dior.

-“Holly Shit, Dani” My jaw dropped to the floor and she chuckled. “You shouldn’t have” She hugged me.

-“There’s a reason I’m calling you princess. Get used to it” I cupped her cheek and kissed her.

-“They are so pretty thank you so much, I love them. And the helmet is so awesome.” I hugged her tightly.

-“You are squeezing the air out of me baby” I pulled away and chuckled.

-“So I assume you ride as well?” Her brother asked

-“Yes, I do, that’s how I got this” I said pointing at the splint. “I got in an accident about half a month ago”

-“Oh, Dani had an accident once, it was awful”

-“Yeah, she told me” I pecked her lips and she smiled. He eyed Dani and smirked.

-“So I guess your bike isn’t the only thing you ride” He started laughing and so did I, Dani turned red from embarrassment.

-“Dave” she whined. Her mum brought us hot chocolate and we chatted for a while. Dani and I decided that we would go clubbing tonight since it’s our last day. We would leave tomorrow so that we have enough time to prepare for school.

Dave left and we went to our room and lay on the bed.

-“Dani, thank you for everything, you shouldn’t have spent so much though” She smiled and pecked my lips. I got up and opened my suitcase pulling out a bag.

-“What’s that?”

-“Your second gift, I couldn’t give it to you in front of your parents” She looked at me amused and opened it.

-“You are so stupid” She laughed. It was a mug with ‘world’s best teacher’ written on it.

-“It’s true” “Anyway, how am I going to get into the club? I’m not 21”

-“No need to worry about that”

The time passed by fast, we packed most of our stuff away and we got ready to go to the club, she insisted on taking the car.

-“Aren’t you going to drink?”

-“No, I don’t drink”

-“You don’t?”