Chapter 10: "At school"

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to my alarm ringing. It took me a while to realize what was going on, but when I did I was shocked. I was laying on Ms. Miller’s chest and she had her hand over me. She opened her eyes and looked at me smiling.

-«Slept well?»

-«Uhm yes, did I crush you?» I said getting up.

-«Just a little» She chuckled and rubbed her chest with her hand.

-“I’m sorry”

-“It’s ok, now let’s get ready, it’s going to be a long day”

-"Uhm I forgot to get clothes”

-“I’ll lend you some” We got off the bed and went to her room, she walked into the closet.

-“Oh look at you being in the closet”

-“Very funny Cam” she giggled.

She handed me a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie. I thanked her and went to the bathroom to get ready. Her jeans were a little tight on me but the hoodie was fine. I got out and went to the kitchen, she was already there and had breakfast ready. She was wearing a shirt with high wasted jeans and a coat on top, she looked amazing.

-“You look amazing” I exclaimed.

-“Thank you”  she smiled “You don’t look so comfortable in my clothes”

-“The jeans are a bit tight, plus I don’t usually wear white hoodies. Other than that I’m fine”

-“Whatever breakfast is ready, let’s eat” She had made bacon and eggs with coffee. We ate in silence, once we were done I grabbed my bag and we made our way to the door.

-“Are we getting a car?” She asked

-“Hell no” I said and she laughed.

-“OK, but I’ll stop a few roads before so that people don’t see us riding together.”

-“Ok”

She handed me a helmet because mine was at home, we wore them and got on the bike, this time I hugged her and she chuckled.

-“Good choice” She said.

She drove off the driveway and started speeding down the road, she was going way above the speed limit. I hugged her tightly, our bodies were extremely close, I wasn’t used to such speed. Don’t get me wrong, my bike is amazing but hers is way more powerful, plus, it’s different when you are the one driving.

I got off the bike and walked to school, I kept the helmet because she had nowhere to put it, we got to the school 40 minutes earlier and immediately went to the principal's office.

Ms. Miller told him that I came earlier to school today to talk to her about this, and then I told him exactly what happened.

-“I don’t know Ms. Thompson, you are known to be a troublemaker and I know you and Jack have had issues in the past, but that seems a little too much, lying about such issues is not okay” He said and I felt tears threatening to spill.

-“How dare you accuse her of lying Mr. Smith” She exclaimed.

-“I’m just stating the truth Ms. Miller” I let a few tears roll down my cheeks, he wouldn’t believe me.

-“The truth is that Mr. Johnson attempted to rape her, and her bruised wrists are proving everything she just said” She said and pulled my sleeves up exposing my wrists, the principal gasped.

-“I’m so sorry Ms. Thompson, I’ll make sure Mr. Johnson won’t bother you again.”

-“Next time Mr. Smith try to not victim-blame, especially when it comes to a young student of yours” She hissed and he nodded, I had calmed down a little, but I was still upset. We walked off and went to her classroom, she locked the door and I hugged her and cried on her shoulder.