Chapter 27: "Bed time"

I took my clothes off and stayed in my boxers and sports bra, we lay in bed and she looked at me.

-“Isn’t the bra uncomfortable? Perhaps you should take it off” She smirked and pulled it off. I giggled at her boldness.

-“maybe I should take the boxers off as well”

-“I’ll help you with that” She moved on top of me and kissed me, her hand moved from my neck to the hem of my boxers and she pulled them off. She started making circular motions with her fingers and pleasure started building up in me, but I wanted more. I moved my hands to pull off her t-shirt but she grabbed them and pinned them over my head.

-“I didn’t say you could” She smirked and brought her mouth closer to my area, I could feel her breath tickling me.

-“Please Danielle” I whined and she smirked and put two fingers inside me, her left hand was massaging my breast and she trailed kisses all over my body. Her mouth found my nipple and she started sucking and licking it causing me to moan, I arched my back, and I felt waves of pleasure rushing through my entire body. She removed her hand and placed it on my boob.

-“Don’t stop Danielle”

-“I’m the one in charge babe” she smirked and massaged my breasts

-“You are” She moved her mouth to my center and started moving her tongue around giving equal simulation to my chest. I moaned.

-“Do you like that baby?” I hummed in response “I wanna hear you say it”

-“I like it Danielle, please don’t stop” I cried out and she moved faster, I moaned and arched my back

-“I can feel you getting tighter. I think I need to stop”

-“Danielle fuck me please” I begged hoping she would continue, and she did. It didn’t take long for me to go overboard. I gripped the sheet and arched my back, my legs started shaking and I shut my eyes tightly. Danielle traced kisses all over my body and lay next to me. I opened my eyes looking at her, trying to catch my breath and she smiled. She kissed me and I tasted myself on her lips.

-“You taste amazing baby” She said and I smiled.

-“I must say, you have skills most girls don’t”

-“That’s because I’m no girl babe, I’m a woman” She leaned and bit my bottom lip. Damn she was so hot. “And you are a perfect bottom” She chuckled

-“I can top”

-“Sure you can, but that doesn’t mean I’ll let you” I toped her and pulled her t-shirt off before she could say anything else. I started sucking on her nipples and she moaned. I then trailed kisses from her mouth down to the lower part of her abdomen, I took off her shorts and started teasing her over her underwear while I trailed kisses all over her body. She let out a small moan and I sucked on her neck and then her nipples, I still teased her over her underwear. I could sense she wanted me to touch her more but I wanted to tease her a little more, I started massaging her breast with my left hand and circling her nipple.

-“Cam, please”

I smirked and removed her underwear.

-“You are so wet baby, I can’t wait to taste you” I put two fingers in and she gasped, I moved them around, while kissing her, I bit her bottom lip and pulled it a little, I moved to her neck leaving another mark. She moaned and I started moving faster. She arched her back and I moved my mouth to her center, I kept moving my fingers and my tongue was teasing her clit, I held her hip with my left hand to stop her from moving. I removed my hand and moved them both to her chest while I devoured her. She moaned and I felt her tighten.

-“Oh fuck, I’m close Cam” She said and I kept going at the same speed. Her legs started shaking and she arched her back dropping her head back, her hands were gripping the sheets and she moaned my name. I trailed kisses up to her neck and she grabbed my face and kissed me as if her life depended on it, I deepened the kiss and let my tongue slip into her mouth.

-“You are amazing Cam” She said as she pulled away, still trying to catch her breath.

-“Was I?” I asked innocently and she chuckled and pecked my lips.

-“Yes, you were”

I rested my head on her chest and she caressed my head.

-“Is your hand ok? Because the doctor said to take things slow”

-“Yeah, I’m fine”

-“I’ll go get you some ice, just to make sure” She started getting up but ended up just sitting on the side of the bed.

-“Is everything ok Ms. Miller” I smirked

-“Uhm yeah” I could see she was blushing, I sat next to her.

-“I rocked your world, didn’t I?” She chuckled.

-“Maybe you did”

-“I’ll go get the ice myself babe” I pecked her lips, I got ice for me and a glass of water for her, when I came back she was still sitting on the edge of the bed, she drunk the water I gave her and pulled me to sit on her lap.

-“I missed you”

-“I only went to the kitchen”

-“Yes, but I want to be close to you all the time” I smiled and we lay in bed hugging. It didn’t take long for both of us to fall asleep, naked, in each other arms.

I woke up in the middle of the night, Dani was moving around and talking in her sleep, it looked as if she was dreaming. She jumped up startled from the bed and looked around anxiously.

-“Baby, baby it’s ok, it was a dream” I put my hand on her arm and she pulled me into a hug. Her heart was beating faster than usual. She kept taking deep breaths trying to calm down.

-“You are ok” She mumbled “I’m sorry, I just had the worst nightmare, actually I had two”

-“Aw baby” I said and kissed her. “Do you want to talk about it?”

-“First, I saw that you left me for a guy and got married to him, and forgot about me completely” She started tearing.

-“Aw babe, I’m not leaving you, and definitely not for a man.”

-“And then I saw that a guy was chasing us with his car and we were on my motorcycle and I lost balance and caused us to crash and when I woke up in a hospital you were gone” She was now crying.

-“It was just a dream, I’m okay baby, I’m here and I’m not going anywhere”

-“I know, but the thought of losing you is unbearable Cam. I-Uhm.. I care about you, a lot”

-“I know” I hugged her.

-“I’m sorry for waking you up” I put my hand on her chest and her heart was still racing. “I’m still shaken up, it felt too real”

-“It’s okay, close your eyes, take deep breaths and focus on your breathing, try to not think of anything else” She followed my instructions and I kept my hand on her chest. I felt her heartbeat slowing down and she opened her eyes and smiled. I lay next to her, and she pulled me as close as possible, she put her head on my chest and soon we were both asleep.

The next morning her alarm woke both of us up.

-“Why, it’s Sunday” I whined

-“I have a lot of things to correct, I’m sorry baby” We got up and wore our Pj’s and sat at her home office.