Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    At the end of summer, the sunset glow is extraordinarily bright.

    The evening sun passed through the west-facing windows and sprinkled on the earth stove under the window, and the rammed earth hearth was plated with a layer of gold.

    The water in the pot boiled, and Shen Huanxi grabbed two sliced ​​noodles and threw them into the water. The twisted noodles were boiled instantly, and they were stirred up and down with the boiling water.

    She picked up the bamboo woven pot lid that was placed aside and put it on, and pulled out the burning firewood under the stove, and the raging flames dimmed down.

    The noodles will be simmered for a while, so she goes to the side and cuts some tofu minced meat to make marinade.

    She never thought that she would be reborn, back to 1983, back to the day after she just divorced her ex-husband Feng Shenghui.

    As soon as Feng Shenghui got the divorce certificate with her, he got the marriage certificate with Li Cuixiang, the widow of his good friend. The divorce and remarriage were completed on the same day.

    After leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau, Shen Huanxi only went to buy two new clothes for her two daughters, but when she came back, she found that her two daughters had been kicked out of the house and rushed back to the dilapidated courtyard where no one lived in her mother's house for many years.

    And Li Cuixiang brought her son to marry and lived in their previous house. The reorganized family of three and Shen Huanxi's ex-mother-in-law and ex-sister-in-law stood guard at the door with a sickle and kitchen knife. If she dared to approach, she rushed up and swung the knife.

    For the past two days, Shen Huanxi and her two daughters could only temporarily live in this small courtyard.

    Fortunately, he was born in a rural area, even if he lived a rich life of rich clothes and food for decades with his own hands, he would not be unable to adapt to the environment he was familiar with since he was a child.

    The farmers in the village also finished their work, some carrying hoes, some carrying burdens, or leading oxen and sheep. They came back from the fields one after another. Seeing the white smoke rising from the chimney of Shen Huanxi's kitchen, they couldn't stop talking.

    "Really divorced?"

    "Really divorced. Poor Chang'an and Changning, then Feng Shenghui is not alone. He would rather help others raise a son than own two daughters."

    "Feng Shenghui and Aunt Yao scolded Huanxi for not being able to have a son earlier, and clamored for someone to continue the incense of the Feng family, regardless of whether it was their own.

    " Lonely and helpless."

    "Who can say for sure, Huanxi is so good-looking and capable, she is a favorite everywhere, and she is still so young, she will never marry again.

    " Bringing my daughter to remarry, Chang'an Changning to live under someone else's fence, that day will definitely not be easy."

    "It's good to be able to take it there, if you meet someone who cares about taking care of children, you will be cruel and leave the two children in the village and run away, Chang'an Changning That's pitiful." As she was speaking, she saw Shen

    Huanxi

    's eldest daughter, Changan, and youngest daughter, Changning, each returning with a small basket filled with wild vegetables.