Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    It turned out that Lan Linxiang was also reborn.

    Shen Huanxi did not feel the joy of finding the same kind, but was a little alert.

    In her previous life, she and Lan Linxiang had been sisters-in-law for many years, but they were not very familiar with each other. She didn't know what the purpose of Lan Linxiang's self-explosion was, and she didn't trust Lan Linxiang.

    Lan Linxiang was also very nervous. Shen Huanxi did not marry Su Chaoyang like she did in her previous life. Is it because she was reborn.

    She waited for Shen Huanxi to answer, and she saw Shen Huanxi turned to look at her.

    "Comrade Lan, what are you talking about?"

    "Huh?" Lan Linxiang frowned. Could it be that Shen Huanxi's rebirth should be earlier?

    "Beijing's Olympic bid was successful, the Soviet Union disintegrated, Shenzhou 5 was launched, Jinjiang Literature City."

    "Comrade Lan, what do you want to tell me, please explain clearly." Shen Huanxi became a little impatient.

    Lan Linxiang shook her head and said nothing more.

    It turned out that Shen Huanxi hadn't been reborn.

    That's right, in her previous life, Shen Huanxi was dragged down by Su Chaoyang, a soft-serving man, for the rest of her life. After being reborn, why would she choose such an incompetent man like Xiao Shanhe?

    No matter how you say it, Su Chaoyang is also physically sound, and has a very rich elder brother with a good family background. Xiao Shanhe is still in a wheelchair, and his economic conditions are even worse than Su Chaoyang.

    Lan Linxiang felt that she really thought too much just now.

    Seeing that Lan Linxiang didn't continue to ask, Shen Huanxi also breathed a sigh of relief. She was so nervous just now that her back was sweating.

    She didn't want to "recognize" Lan Linxiang, at least not until she found out about Lan Linxiang's details, but she also remembered it.

    Shen Huanxi has always wanted to know the reason why Xiao Shanhe buried herself in her previous life. She asked Xiao Shanhe, but unfortunately Xiao Shanhe didn't know her at this time in this life, and Xiao Shanhe was not reborn, so she couldn't find out.

    Then will she be able to know the answer from Lan Linxiang one day in the future?

    Shen Huanxi has always felt that being able to rest in the ground alone is the last dignity of Ruan's life, and it was Xiao Shanhe who gave her the last dignity in her previous life.

    This is also the reason, she is grateful to Xiao Shanhe, and it is also the reason, she has always wanted to know why Xiao Shanhe did that...

    If she could not know the reason for the rest of her life, she would definitely be very sorry, now that Lan Linxiang is also Being reborn, she can hold a thought that sooner or later, she will get the answer from Lan Linxiang, but not now.

    After the principal and the representative of the school leaders had finished speaking, it was time for the student representatives to speak on stage.

    It is the first place in each grade to come on stage, from the lower grades to the upper grades.

    A girl named Liu Xiaoxiao went up to the first grade. The little girl is not very old, but she is not stage fright at all. She confidently shared her learning experience with the teachers, students and parents of the whole school.