Chapter 66

Chapter 66 Two in One

    "Your children just say that those children are ugly, especially if you are dignified, you can shout loudly, keep saying that those children are ugly, and say that your family has no money to earn more, but if they are ugly, I've been so ugly all my life, and I've never had a chance to stand up."

    "Pfft——" Shen Huanxi couldn't help laughing again when Aunt Jiang said that.

    "Don't say it. Asking others to say those words may not be able to irritate people, but for your children, it is quite annoying. Your children are good-looking. The two daughters are like you. The two sons look like big mountains in your family, and they are both beautiful. Anyway, those brats are crying with anger, so you can rest assured."

    "Yes." Shen Huanxi was relieved now, "thank you, Aunt Jiang. This Take the apple, I gave it to you just now, and you took it too, how can there be any reason to ask for something that was given away?"     "Oh, that's what I said, but I can't ask for your things for no reason, You take it back, I just saw the children making a fuss when I was passing by, and I just talked to you when I saw you again, and I don’t want to do anything to you, it would be shameless if I want to take your things."     After Aunt Jiang finished speaking, Afraid that Shen Huanxi would hand the apple back to her, he hurried away.     After all, Shen Huanxi was still worried about the children. Although she heard from Aunt Jiang that her children had run away in anger, who could guarantee what those brats would do after Aunt Jiang left?     Many people say that women are fussy, but when a man is petty, women are incomparable. Some men are so small-minded, no matter how stingy a woman is, they dare not compare.     Xiao Shanhe's college classmates were only provoked by her words, and they were the ones who provoked Xiao Shanhe first, so they didn't hesitate to come over and bully her children to vent their anger.     With such a petite man, how could Shen Huanxi dare to think what else they dared to do.     Because she was worried, she didn't go on the right way, but turned into a small alley and took a small path.     "Stop!" Shen Huanxi had just walked a few steps when she suddenly heard a loud shout from ahead.

    Before she could react, several men with big arms and round waists suddenly appeared in front and back.

    Shen Huanxi's heart tightened suddenly.

    "You... who are you?"

    "You don't care who we are."

    "Crack!" A man knocked out the bag in Shen Huanxi's hand, and the apples fell to the ground one by one and rolled away. one place.

    Those men looked at the apples on the ground and stretched out their feet to step on them.

    Shen Huanxi didn't want to argue with them anymore and wanted to run away, but several men had already blocked the alley back and forth.

    "Help... um—" Before Shen Huanxi could say "help", she was grabbed from behind by one of the men and covered her mouth.

    Shen Huanxi panicked all of a sudden.

    These years of "strike hard" every year, every year "strike hard" can have good results, why? It is because such bad guys emerge in endlessly.

    Some people don't understand the 21st century, and some people miss this era, thinking that the people of this era are simple and the social atmosphere is good.

    But anyone who has experienced this era knows that this era may not necessarily be better than the future.

    "Who are you!" Shen Huanxi's mouth was covered, and she didn't know if they could understand what she was saying, so she was whining.