Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    With the experience of her previous life, Shen Huanxi is very sensitive to the psychological state of her two daughters, and she is afraid that they will have any shadows and demons.

    She took the two little girls in her arms and kissed their foreheads.

    "Chang'an, Changning, let me ask you, are you comfortable with Feng Fulong living in our former home?"

    "Uncomfortable!" Chang'an Changning shook his head like a rattle and pouted.

    Shen Huanxi patted them on the shoulder lightly.

    "That's right. Similarly, we are now living in a dignified and upright home. It's normal for them to be unhappy. You understand them, okay?"

    "But mom is married to their dad. Mother's home is also our home."

    "That's right. But Tangtangzheng also loves their mother, just like you love me. If their mother changes, they will be unhappy. It's normal to feel angry. "

    "Yeah, mom said that, so I understand. Changning, then let's let our elder brother and younger brother more."

    "Yeah!" Changning nodded.

    Shen Huanxi kissed the foreheads of the two girls again.

    "That's right. From now on, you and Tangtangzheng are also a family. The family should be harmonious. Let them go first, give them some time, don't argue with them, understand them, and it will get better after a long time."

    "Got it mom!" Changan Changning nodded.

    Shen Huan smiled happily.

    She didn't let Chang'an and Changning blindly endure, but taught them how to empathize.

    She will never let Chang'an Changning become that kind of patient person, but she still has time, and she will always be with her two daughters in her life.

    Today she can teach them to empathize and understand others, tomorrow she can teach them not to be humble, to maintain their dignity, and the day after tomorrow, she can teach them how to be tough and fight back when they are bullied...

    She will teach the same thing, she still has a lifetime, and she is not in a hurry today.

    "Chang'an Changning, then don't play too late, go to bed early, remember what mother said today, understand Tangtang and Zhengzheng, understand?"

    "Got it, mother!" The two girls said in unison.

    Shen Huanxi finally kissed them and went out.

    As soon as he went out, he saw Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng sitting in the yard.

    The two boys just happened to be looking at her, and they had been sitting for a long time presumably, they must have heard what she said to Chang'an Changning.

    "Hypocritical." Xiao Yutang said something in a low voice, then turned his head away, not looking at Shen Huanxi.

    Shen Huanxi acted as if she didn't hear it, and told the two boys to rest earlier before going back to her room.

    That night, she slept very peacefully and at ease, without having a single dream.

    When I got up early the next morning, I realized that the wind had blown again last night. When I opened the door, it was gray everywhere, and footprints could be left on the ground.

    This is the case outside the pass, the wind and sand has been very heavy, but compared with Taolin Village, the impact is still smaller, the buildings in the city are denser, and there is also planned greening, which can block a lot of sand and dust.