Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    "What did you find out? What does that Xiao Shanhe do?" Several people said in unison.

    Everyone surrounded Shen Huanxi before, but now they all surrounded Zhou Dashu.

    Everyone has curiosity.

    "The postman Li said that Xiao Shanhe was admitted to university one year before the cancellation of the college entrance examination. After graduation, he was assigned to work as a technician in an agricultural machinery factory. As a result, he just didn't work hard. He left the original unit without saying hello, and then disappeared for several years. "

    When he came back, he brought a sum of money and built a big courtyard for his family. At that time, everyone was working in the production team, and everyone was very poor. He could come up with so much money at once. , what he did must be some kind of shady business."

    "That's not counting. He left home a few years ago and disappeared. He came back last year and brought back a sum of money and electric bills. He added a few big things to the family. But he didn't know how to accept it. I was injured and limped two legs. You said that if it wasn’t for some dishonest business, would it be possible?”

    …

    In the age when information communication was underdeveloped, postmen were the most well-informed, and they were right.

    After listening to Zhou Dashu's report, Xiao Shanhe's image in everyone's heart seems to be a desperado.

    "Huanxi, did you hear that? You still want to marry such a person?" Zhou Dashu asked.

    "Could it be that you are seeking his money? You can't seek money from unknown sources."

    "It's not that you can't earn it yourself."

    ...

    Everyone continued to persuade.

    Shen Huanxi put away all the clothes in the yard and looked at the villagers.

    "I have liked Xiao Shanhe for a long time, no matter what he does, I am willing to marry him." Everything was

    silent, and the people who had been rushing to persuade Shen Huanxi just now were all stunned.

    Well, after talking for a long time, she likes her, and no one can stop a moth trying to jump into the fire. If Shen Huanxi wants to marry with all her heart, it won't help if they try to persuade her.

    No one would persuade her any more, otherwise when Shen Huanxi married and lived with Xiao Shanhe, she would have to blame them later.

    So, everyone changed from anxious to helpless, sighed, and dispersed one after another.

    Changan Changning put the soy sauce back into the kitchen.

    They didn't speak a word just now, but after listening in the yard for so long, they understood that their mother was getting married again.

    The two little girls sniffed, tears rolling in their eyes.

    "Mom, you still want to remarry, don't you?" Chang An asked with a low head.

    Shen Huanxi nodded, put the bucket of dirty clothes aside, and came over to hug Changan and Changning.

    "Chang'an, Changning, mother is still young, so it's normal to remarry." Shen Huanxi didn't intend to escape, let alone let her two daughters escape.

    Changan Changning nodded, then lowered his head.

    The villagers also said the same thing. Their mothers are still young and will definitely remarry. They refused to admit it with their mouths, but they were already psychologically prepared in their hearts.