Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    "This is very suitable, there is no problem, it is very good, you have chosen well." Xiao Shanhe glanced at it, and then praised several times.

    Shen Huanxi breathed a sigh of relief, she was really afraid that she didn't understand a lot of information clearly enough, and she felt relieved after getting Xiao Shanhe's affirmation.

    "What does the credit union say? Can the loan be secured?" This was her second concern.

    "I went today. Director Li, who is in charge of the loan business, is not here, but I asked other people, there should be no problem. You go to the credit union to save money every day, and the turnover is enough.

    We have to pay for this quarry . To find out, it is far from enough to see that there are ten trucks. The parameters of the trucks are not listed in the bidding information. We decided to bid temporarily, and we can learn about these from competitors.

    As long as we know who else If you take a fancy to this project, you can find out how much the trucks in this quarry can carry."

    "I know Su Liming, who is Lan Linxiang's current husband, and the other is Luo Bo, Jiang Xiaomei and her husband...

    Both of them are people who have done a lot of business in Yunnan, and they are also people with vision, which means that the trucks in this quarry are enough for us. After all , it's not as big as his two factories.

    Even if they are both interested in this quarry, there should be more people interested in it, and we will have many competitors." Shen Huanxi sighed slightly.

    Hearing what she said, Xiao Shanhe was relieved.

    "The fact that the two of them are interested means that the trucks in the quarry are sufficient. It is normal that there are many competitors. The projects you are interested in must be good projects. Now we only need to know that the trucks in this quarry have enough transportation capacity. We can just use it. We

    don’t need to think too much about our competitors. If we want to win this project, we can start with Director Chen who is in charge of this project from the Investment Promotion Bureau.”

    “How do you know that it is Chen who is in charge of this project? Director?" Shen Huanxi was a little surprised.

    It is very common to go through the back door in this era. If you want to accomplish something, you must give gifts and take care of it. Especially for big things, you have to take care of all aspects. That's right.

    I just don't understand, Xiao Shanhe didn't even go to the Investment Promotion Bureau with her, how did he know the person in charge of this project.

    "There are a total of four directors in charge of bidding projects at the Investment Promotion Bureau. There are only four districts in Yunnan City, and each of the four directors is in charge of a district. Director Chen is in charge of the district where the quarry is located."

    "So that 's how it is." .” Shen Huanxi suddenly realized.

    "Shanhe, I think this matter is a bit difficult to handle. This Chen Shuisheng happened to be Luo Bo's childhood friend who grew up wearing the same pair of pants, and he didn't say who the other people who competed with me were. Bo, I am hard to beat.

    In addition, Shen Yougui, the deputy director of the Investment Promotion Bureau, has a close relationship with Su Liming. He was able to work in the Investment Promotion Bureau because of the help of Su Liming's father. It is said that without Su Liming's father, he would not be where he is today.