Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    "Oh, look at you, why are you so surprised that my son and daughter-in-law are sleeping together? Shouldn't they be sleeping together when they're married? My son just can't move below the thigh, and it's not impossible. Someday they will sleep together. It's not surprising to have another child, they're still so young, don't you think so?"

    Zhang Guifen smiled.

    Now everyone understood the meaning of her words, and the expressions on their faces also became unclear.

    So Xiao Shanhe is actually unable to move below the thighs... other places...

    "Okay, I don't want you to talk so much, I have to go shopping, alas, my daughter-in-law can't count on it, I can only rely on it This old lady is working hard."

    Every word Zhang Guifen said was a complaint, but the tone was a show off.

    Most of the women are married, what have you not experienced? Zhang Guifen walked around here, and opened up their yellow accents.

    A few unmarried girls passed by and just wanted to chat with them, but when they heard what they said, they blushed and ran away.

    Shen Huanxi and Xiao Shanhe got up to wash up, her colleagues over there came to help make juice, and she was going to Taiping Street by herself.

    As soon as she walked out of Xiao's courtyard, Shen Huanxi saw the neighbors under the big locust tree looking at her with strange eyes.

    "Xiao Shen looks pretty good today, she must be in a good mood."

    "Look at her rosy face, hey, if you don't know, you think she just got married yesterday."

    "I haven't studied much, either. I don't have much culture, Xiao Shen is called a peach blossom, right? Look, ouch, this complexion is so good..."

    ...

    Shen Huanxi heard the neighbors say that as soon as she went out, but she felt a little strange, they were all praising her complexion.

    Immediately when she thought that last night was one of the few nights she slept well recently, she didn't think much about it. It's normal that she slept so well last night and her complexion is much better than before. No wonder everyone will praise it.

    "Thank you everyone. I slept well last night. I still have some things to do. I'll talk to you later."

    After speaking, she got on her bicycle and left.

    She wants to turn the shop on Taiping Street into a temporary office for ordering seabuckthorn juice. Now more and more retail and restaurant owners come to her every day to order seabuckthorn juice. The head of the house is not very good. , she didn't want to handle business at home until the factory was completed.

    It just so happens that more and more people follow the trend to make stamps, and making money from stamps is no longer as easy as before. Sometimes she can't do a few stamps in a day, so she simply puts the stamp business aside for the time being.

    She only called Li Shaohua over alone, and together with Li Shaohua cleaned up the store, they cleaned up for a while, and then saw Jiang Xiaomei came.

    Jiang Xiaomei was furious, her face was flushed, Shen Huanxi saw that something was wrong, and quickly brought her a bottle of sea buckthorn juice.

    "What's the matter with you? Who offended you, come and drink a glass of fruit juice first, and let it be smooth."

    "Yeah." Jiang Xiaomei was not polite, took the seabuckthorn juice handed over by Shen Huanxi, opened the bottle cap and put her mouth on it. Gulu Gulu gulped down the whole bottle in one gulp before slamming the empty glass bottle onto the table.