Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    "Ah?" Shen Huanxi frowned, she didn't even know that the stamps now had a fixed market price.

    She sighed when she saw that there were many special tickets for the Tenth National Congress of Chinese Trade Unions on their stall.

    "My man's legs are injured, and he needs a lot of money to treat his illness. I have no choice but to sell these stamps in a hurry."

    "Oh, so that's the case. No wonder you were so anxious to sell stamps before. I still think you can't hold your breath, so it turns out that your family is short of money. Otherwise, girl, if you are in a hurry to use the money, how about selling it to me for three cents a piece?" the young man asked.

    Shen Huanxi thought to herself, the market price of stamps was one yuan, and she sold them for four cents just now, but this young man wanted to buy them from her for three cents a piece, what a profiteer.

    Still, she nodded.

    "Okay, if you buy more, I'll sell it to you for three cents."

    "How much do you have? Do you have a hundred? I'll ask you for a hundred." The young man was overjoyed and took out three large cards. Come together and pass it to Shen Huanxi.

    Shen Huanxi nodded after receiving the money.

    For those who have deposited more than 3,000 yuan for this special ticket, there are tens of thousands of tickets, not to mention a hundred tickets, and she has even more for young men.

    She carefully counted out one hundred and four stamps and handed them to the young man.

    "Can you count and see if this is enough for one hundred?"

    "Okay, I'll count." The young man counted and found four more, but he didn't tell Shen Huanxi, "Enough, exactly one hundred. Or How about this, I think you are having a hard time, I will buy another two hundred stamps from you."

    "That's fine." Shen Huanxi counted out another two hundred stamps and sold them to the young man.

    Now the market price of this special ticket is one yuan a piece. After knowing that she sold it so cheaply, a few people who also set up a stall to sell stamps came to buy it from her.

    Shen Huanxi took it as a wholesale business, and brought out 2,000 stamps today, and sold more than half of them at once. Most of them were sold for speculating stamps, and there were almost no individual customers.     Shen Huanxi knows that this is how the stamp market develops to a certain stage. People who want to collect stamps don’t need to have too many stamps on hand. One or two stamps of each type is enough. She wants to wait for these people to consume her hands. The stamps that are hoarded must wait for a long time.     It might as well sell it to stamp speculators at a slightly lower price.     Of course, when Shen Huanxi was collecting special stamps for the Tenth National Congress of the Chinese Trade Union, many people already had the awareness of collecting stamps. Stamp people also take some time.     Shen Huanxi knows that these stamps will not rot in her hands, and they will become more valuable the more she puts them away, but she also knows that many stamps are already priceless, and high prices may not necessarily sell them. Now she wants to do stamp business. But it's not as easy as when she first started doing it.     Shen Huanxi sold more than 2,000 stamps and earned more than 600 yuan, when it suddenly rained.     She didn't want to get her remaining stamps wet, so she memorized the stamps and rode her bicycle home. Fortunately, the rain was relatively light and not enough to stamp her stamps.     When she was a few steps away from Xiao's house, she saw a woman standing at the door of Xiao's house, talking to Zhang Guifen.     "Auntie, I'm very sorry, I delayed bringing you the rent for these two months until now." The woman took out some money from her pocket and handed it to Zhang Guifen.     Shen Huanxi saw that there was a big unity sheet, and there were also some gross and sub-tickets, which was quite a thick stack.     "It's okay, it's okay, and this month hasn't passed yet, since you want to cancel the rent, you don't have to pay the whole month's rent, you can just give me half of it." Zhang Guifen said while removing the big unity from the pile of money Take it out and return it to the woman.     The woman pushed back.