Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    The boys in the village were still playing the game of playing sea-buckthorn fruit, so Shen Huanxi randomly found one to ask.

    "Zhouzhou, where do you get these sea-buckthorn fruits?"

    "We picked them ourselves. There are a lot of them in the suburbs."

    "Then how much pocket money do you have?" Shen Huanxi asked again.

    Zhou Zhou pouted.

    "I don't have pocket money."

    "Is that okay?" Shen Huanxi knelt down.

    She knew that Zhouzhou had no pocket money, and there was no surprise. Zhouzhou's family's family situation was not very good in Guixiang Village.

    "Go find seabuckthorn fruits and sell them to Auntie for 5 cents a catty."

    "Auntie, do you want to buy seabuckthorn fruits? That kind of fruit is everywhere, why do you still want to buy it?" Fang Xiaowan didn't answer before Zhouzhou answered. Just ran over and asked.

    Zhou Zhou is not happy.

    "Auntie has a formal job. She is busy with work and has no time to pick sea buckthorn fruits. What's wrong with her buying it from me?"

    Zhouzhou said, looking at Shen Huanxi again.

    "Auntie, I'm going to pick it now. Are you collecting it at home? I picked it back and sold it to you at your house, right?"

    "Yes. And you too, who wants to pick sea buckthorn fruit and sell it? You can take them and sell them to me for 5 cents a catty." Shen Huanxi said to the other children.

    The women chatting under the big locust tree also heard it, and curiously asked her what she bought it for.

    "Your family told her younger brothers and sisters not to allow them to play with sea-buckthorn fruits, saying that it would be difficult for you to wash the clothes when they are soiled. Why did you buy sea-buckthorn fruits yourself?"

    "Buy them and eat them." Shen Huanxi.

    The women frowned.

    "The sea-buckthorn fruit is very sour and has a strange smell. You still eat it. If it is really edible, these children will not use it as a toy."

    "It's okay, I have a way to deal with it And sisters, sisters-in-law and aunts, if you want to sell sea-buckthorn fruits, you can also pick them and sell them to me for 5 cents a catty, as long as they are not bad, I will keep them for a long time.” Shen Huanxi said again.

    When those women heard her saying that they wanted to eat seabuckthorn fruits back, they couldn't help frowning when they thought of the sour taste of seabuckthorn fruits. Now they heard her say that she has harvested them for a long time, and all of them were moved again.

    According to the current market price, tomatoes cost 5 cents a catty, and potatoes cost 5 cents a catty. The cost has to be deducted for selling, and it takes a long time to grow it by yourself. It takes a lot of effort just to water and weed.

    Shen Huanxi harvests seabuckthorn fruits for 5 cents a catty, and they only need to go to the countryside to pick them back. The cost is much lower than selling tomatoes and potatoes, and they don’t have to worry about not being able to sell them. This is a good job to make money.

    Not long after Shen Huanxi returned home, some children brought the sea buckthorn fruit they had for sale.

    The first child to come was Zhouzhou. His seabuckthorn fruit was less than a catty, only two taels. Shen Huanxi gave him a penny, and the child happily took the money and ran away.