Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Even so, they still have a hard time walking, and it will still take decades to turn the Gobi desert in the Northwest into an oasis, and even in the 21st century, they still have a long way to go.

    The survival rate of trees is very low, which is a problem.

    Mobilizing the masses to participate is a difficult problem.

    But the biggest problem is the problem of brain drain.

    But these are just three of the thousands of problems. The combination of these many problems is what made the Three North Project so difficult.

    Therefore, Shen Huanxi will understand every colleague who chooses to leave, because she knows that the construction of the Three North Project is too difficult, she understands, she blesses, and she herself, without a last resort, will not leave easily.

    ...

    Because of Yue Danqing's departure, the atmosphere in the Propaganda Department was languid this morning, and Shen Huanxi was busy writing slogans.

    When it was close to noon, she wrote a set of slogans and called out to other colleagues.

    "Comrades, how about you come and see the slogan I wrote?"

    Everyone came to see the slogan she wrote and nodded.

    "Xiao Shen writes better than us."

    "That's needless to say, our best slogans are all written by Xiao Shen."

    ...

    Looking at the slogan written by Shen Huanxi, the atmosphere is a little better .

    Seeing this, Shen Huanxi stood up.

    "Then let's write these slogans and write them in every corner of Yunbei City!

    Isn't family planning done very well now? The family planning slogans all over the street have played a big role.

    Our Three North Project should also be like family planning , Let our slogans spread all over the world and penetrate into the hearts of the people, and one day we will be able to do a good job in our project like family planning!"

    After listening to Shen Huanxi's ambitious words, everyone's momentum returned.

    In autumn and winter, it is not the season for planting saplings. The other departments of the headquarters are a little idle. Only the propaganda department has a lot to do, because the propaganda does not depend on the season.

    From the second day on, Shen Huanxi took people from the department around to write slogans.

    Their goal is to make their slogan appear in every corner of the city and countryside like the family planning slogan.

    Two days later, they started to come to Guixiang Village to write.

    There are many alleys in Guixiang Village, big and small, winding and winding, easy to get lost, but this is where Shen Huanxi lives now, she is very familiar with it, and it is much more convenient to have her around.

    Shan Jianping had just finished writing a slogan when there was a sudden noise from the end of the alley.

    "I raised you, what you eat is mine, what you wear is mine, what do you do at home all day after spending so much money on me?! I raise a nanny is worth more than raising you! What's wrong with beating you! You Shouldn't you hit me?!"