Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    The three or four-year-old boy was robbed and laughed at, tears streaming down his face.

    He is white and clean, and his appearance is gentle, his eyelashes are long, very good-looking, and he is really as pretty as a little girl. This crying, he looks more like a little girl who has been wronged.

    The seven or eight-year-old boy who helped him just now was angry and wanted to help him snatch the book back.

    When the older children saw this, they threw books to each other to play, you threw it to me, I threw it to you, laughing loudly, the little boy of seven or eight years old couldn't grab the book no matter what.

    The older boys cried out.

    "Xiao Yutang, why are you robbing? You are going to have a stepmother. If we don't take your things, your stepmother will.

    " You don’t have anything, you’re going to be hungry.”

    “Xiao Yuzheng, you look like a little girl, when your vicious stepmother comes, you won’t be able to eat, and you’ll be even smaller!”     Shen Huanxi listened to these

    boys

From what the child said, I realized that the two little boys who were being bullied were actually Xiao Shanhe's two sons and her two stepsons.

    Shen Huanxi walked over, stood beside the boys who were playing with books, took Xiao Yuzheng's book with one hand, and lifted it above his head.

    A few boys were playing vigorously, and suddenly an adult came to grab the book, and it turned out to be a very beautiful aunt.

    They just stared blankly for a second, and then wanted to grab the book back.

    But they are children after all, Shen Huanxi is 1.66 meters tall, as long as she lifts up a little, the child will not be able to reach even if she jumps up.

    "Why are you robbing us! Give it back to us quickly! Who are you!" the leading boy shouted.

    "I am the stepmother of Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng. The vicious stepmother you mentioned, I am very vicious and can eat people."

    The bear kids suddenly froze.

    Ugly children are always bullying and afraid of being tough. If they dare to bully children who are weaker than themselves, their parents will be scared when they come.

    The stepmother is also a parent, and the boys didn't dare to act rashly after knowing who Shen Huanxi was.

    "Aren't you leaving? You are robbing Xiao Yuzheng's book. This is a robbery. I will report to the police. When the police come, they will arrest you and lock you up."

    Hearing what Shen Huanxi said, the brats were also scared, and Sa Yazi said run.

    Only Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yu were looking at Shen Huanxi, not speaking for a long time.

    Shen Huanxi handed the book back to Xiao Yuzheng, Xiao Yuzheng couldn't react, but Xiao Yutang stretched out his hand, snatched the book from Shen Huanxi's hand, pulled Xiao Yuzheng, and ran away without a word of thanks.

    Really two white-eyed wolves.

    Chang'an Changning looked at the backs of the two boys and pouted.

    "Mom, they are so rude."

    "Yes." Shen Huanxi patted Chang An and Chang Ning's heads.

    "We don't expect everyone we meet to be polite. We don't care what happens to others. You just need to remember that you don't want to be that rude person. Do you understand?"