Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Without looking back, she took Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu's hands, turned into the corridor, and ran upstairs quickly as if fleeing for her life.

    Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu were taken aback by her sudden move.

    "Mom, what's the matter, Mom, aren't we going home? The driver is waiting outside."

    "Mom, I seem to hear a child looking for their mother, did Mom hear?"

    Lan Linxiang quickly pulled the two boys , Trying to blend in with the crowd going up the stairs together.

    "I heard, maybe they ran around and got separated from their mother, so you have to be obedient and follow your mother, otherwise you have to look for them if you get separated from your mother." "Got

    it, mother."

    "Good boy." Lan Lin Xiang patted the heads of the two boys, and glanced towards the stairs. Seeing that Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng hadn't followed for a while, she was temporarily relieved.

    Immediately continue to find more places.

    She finally left Xiao Shanhe, a lifeless man, and started her prosperous and smooth life. All this should not be disturbed by Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng, two worthless people.

    One of Su Qiangwen and Su Qiangwu will be a Wall Street elite, and the other will be a world-renowned doctor. One of Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng will become a murderer in the future, and the other will be so dark that he will not even cherish his own life.

    Which two children are promising, she knows in her heart, so she is more aware of her choice.

    Of course she won't have no feelings for her own children, but she can't let them affect her life. She will find time to find Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yuzheng after a while, but it's not now, the four children can't meet now.

    After all, even a real mother would despise her child for being worthless.

    It was not easy for Xiao Yutang and Xiao Yu to run to the teacher's office building, why did mother disappear in the blink of an eye?

    "Mom! Mom! I am Zhengzheng! Mom!" Xiao Yu shouted anxiously, and continued to run forward anxiously.

    With a "boom", the child stumbled, fell forward, and bumped into someone.

    "Zhengzheng!" Xiao Yutang was also anxious. Teacher Zhou said that his mother was here, and he saw it too.

    The person who was hit was carrying a large bag of oranges, the plastic bag containing the oranges was smashed, and the oranges were scattered all over the ground.

    Today is the busiest time for the school. There are people coming and going on the campus, and there are many bicycles. Some oranges were kicked, some were picked up, and some were trampled by bicycles. The fragrance of oranges.

    Xiao Yu just couldn't see his mother, and fell hard again, crying in pain.

    "Mom! Mom! Mom...

    Woohoo! Mom!" Xiao Yutang yelled towards the teacher's office building while supporting Xiao Yuzheng.

    "Mom! Mom! Mom!"

    The person who got bumped was very angry. He bought the oranges and gave them to the homeroom teacher of his own children. He asked the homeroom teacher to take care of his children more this semester. How could he expect to be caught by a frizzy child who came out of nowhere? Hit.