Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Shen Huanxi hurriedly handed over the handkerchief.

    "You child, you are crying all the time, come and wipe it off."

    Xiao Yutang took Shen Huanxi's handkerchief, lowered his head and shook his head.

    "I didn't cry, but I accidentally ate chili seeds, which are a bit spicy."

    Zhang Guifen was worried at first, but he was finally relieved when he heard Xiao Yutang say that.

    "Oh, be careful when you eat, you are reckless, it makes us worry, that's all right, just take a sip of fermented glutinous rice."

    Saying this, he handed the milk and egg fermented glutinous rice to Xiao Yutang.

    Shen Huanxi was not so easily fooled, but she didn't ask too much.

    "Eat slowly, how does this taste? Tangtang is jealous, so I put more vinegar in your bowl. How is it? Is it delicious?" she asked.

    Xiao Yutang nodded heavily.

    "Delicious! I've never eaten such delicious oil-splashed noodles before, and I will eat them again in the future, thank you..." He said, gobbling it up.

    Zhang Guifen hurriedly told him to eat slowly.

    ...

    After a few more days, it was time for the mid-term exam in Taoyuan Experimental Elementary School.

    Early in the morning, Shen Huanxi got up to make fried dough sticks and boiled eggs.

    When the children were washing up, she was already frying the fried dough sticks. Today, she made the fried dough sticks extra long. The crispy fried dough sticks were golden and golden. When the children washed up and saw them, they couldn't wait to eat them.

    Shen Huanxi also ground the soy milk, and asked the children to sit down at the table while serving the soy milk.

    "Today's mid-term exam, Chang'an and Tangtang, each of you will eat a deep-fried dough stick and two eggs, and you will have to score 100 points." Shen Huanxi said as she brought the soy milk over.

    One fritters and two eggs is one hundred.

    "Changning and Zhengzheng, both of you will eat as much as you can."

    Zhang Guifen walked in.

    "Huanxi, you really have a heart. Our family didn't like this before, and I didn't know how to do this for my children."

    "It's just a good wish, Chang'an Tangtang. You two don't need to be too stressed. You can take as many exams as you can. "Shen Huan laughed happily.

    Xiao Yutang grabbed the deep-fried dough stick and took a big bite, with a "click", the deep-fried dough stick was so crispy that it was about to fall off.

    "It's delicious! I'll try my best to pass the exam!"

    "Me too!" Chang An continued.

    There was no midterm exam in kindergarten, and Changning and Zhengzheng had no idea about the exam, so they ate deep-fried dough sticks and drank soy milk while talking about their brothers and sisters getting 100 points in the exam.

    When Chang'an and Tangtang walked out the door holding the hands of their younger siblings, Zhang Guifen smiled and shook his head.

    "I still got 100 points in the exam. In the past, Tangtang's grades were always at the bottom. Last semester, I got 18 points in the Chinese exam in the final exam. Dashan and Lan Linxiang quarreled over this matter, which made Zhengzheng cry. , I don't expect this kid to score much in the test."