Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Shen Huanxi was shocked, it was the first time they met, Xiao Shanhe was so straightforward, would it scare Chang'an Changning?

    Is this man's behavior so straightforward?

    Not only Shen Huanxi was nervous, but also the villagers who came to see the excitement.

    They don't understand why Xiao Shanhe asked this question, which child wants a stepfather and stepmother, isn't he making himself feel uncomfortable by asking this question?

    Wouldn't it be embarrassing if Chang'an and Changning didn't agree.

    Shen Huanxi has already brought her back, she is definitely going to marry, maybe she can change her mind just because the children disagree.

    But don't let Chang'an and Changning refuse to agree, but Shen Huanxi will marry, causing unhappiness between mother and daughter, how will they live in the future.

    Thinking of this, the villagers all sweated quietly.

    Of course, Feng Shenghui and Yao Cuihong were the most nervous.

    They were also afraid that Chang'an and Changning would not agree, and they were even more afraid that Shen Huanxi would marry him alone and leave the child in the village.

    When Shen Huanxi was asked to write the divorce agreement, the reason why Shen Huanxi agreed to leave the house was conditional, that is, to leave Chang'an and Changning in the village for a few months, and then pick up the child after she settles down in the city .

    In order to get a house and other property, they agreed to this condition, but they felt that it was strange that Shen Huanxi agreed to leave the house for this reason.

    The mother and son, including Li Cuixiang, always felt that Shen Huanxi agreed to such an unequal divorce agreement so easily. It must be because she didn't want children and wanted to throw the two children to them under the pretext of going to the city to settle down.

    It was also for this reason that after Feng Shenghui returned home on the day of the divorce, he drove Chang'an Changning to the Shen family's old house, trying to force Shen Huanxi not to leave the child behind.

    Fortunately, Shen Huanxi came back that day, and they were relieved.

    They didn't expect that Shen Huanxi was going to marry again in just a few days, they were afraid that Chang'an and Changning would not agree, and their wish to get rid of the two oil bottles of Chang'an and Changning would come to nothing.

    Feng Shenghui took so much money from Shen Huanxi and cheated on him first, he felt a little guilty facing Shen Huanxi, he had been avoiding Shen Huanxi these days, now he only dared to hide behind the crowd nervously, and even gave Feng Fulong a glance.

    He wanted a son wholeheartedly, and finally had a son named Feng Fulong. He wished to hold Feng Fulong in his hands every day, and he was reluctant to scold him. He would give him all the best in the family.     Even though Feng Fulong always liked to bully Chang'an Changning, and even made Chang'an Changning cry this morning, he was used to it, instead of reprimanding him, he scolded Chang'an Changning for crying and crying.     But now he was blaming Feng Fulong a little bit.     Why did Feng Fulong scare Chang'an Changning with his bad stepfather? If he really frightened Chang'an Changning, Chang'an Changning didn't want to go with Shen Huanxi, and they were the troublemakers.     Feng Fulong thought about letting Li Cuixiang go out to scare Chang'an Changning. If Chang'an Changning refused to go with Shen Huanxi, he could only live with them in the village, and there would be a stepmother Li Cuixiang.     The word stepmother sounded as scary as stepdad.     Just when Feng Fulong was about to ask Li Cuixiang to go out to talk, Changan Changning suddenly spoke.     Both girls nodded and looked at Xiao Shanhe.     "We are willing." The     words were clearly pronounced and the voice was crisp. Just now, everyone was nervous and no one spoke. In such a quiet time, the voices of the two girls were clearly heard by everyone.     Changan Changning is willing!     They are willing!     While everyone was surprised, they also breathed a sigh of relief.     Xiao Shanhe looked at Chang'an Changning, hooked his lips, and smiled, which shocked the surrounding villagers again.     From the moment I saw Xiao Shanhe today, everyone saw him as restrained and silent, with no expression on his face. They thought that the "Desperado" would only have a straight face, but it turns out that he can also laugh.