Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Yao Cuihong was in a hurry, she reached out and grabbed Shen Huanxi's bicycle handle, not letting her go.

    "Huanxi, listen to me, the two-story building our family is in the village was built by you working hard from dawn to dusk to do business and earn money. If you don't want it, you don't want it. You must not be reconciled in your heart, or you can buy it back. ..."

    "Debt, no money, bad feng shui, don't buy." Shen Huanxi succinctly refused.

    In fact, she was also a little surprised that Yao Cuihong would directly come to her to buy a house. She thought she wanted to borrow money again just now.

    "Huanxi..." Yao Cuihong knelt down towards Shen Huanxi with a "plop".

    "You can help our old Feng's family and help your ex-husband for the sake of old love. After all, they used to be a family. Now that he is in trouble, can you help

    me ? I'm not here to ask you for money, but I just want you to buy the house back. For a few hundred dollars, you can get the house back at a low price and help us. Why don't you help me!

    I know your heart is the most If you’re weak, please help us, you can’t just ignore death, otherwise what will people say about you..."

    Yao Cuihong yelled and showed her true colors again, she knelt down and begged here, asking How pitiful, how pitiful, the same drama as the one played at the gate of Xiao's house, just to force her to agree.

    There were many people in the Three North Headquarters, and it was off-duty time. Shen Huanxi's colleagues came to watch the fun.

    The last time Yao Cuihong went to Xiao's house to find Shen Huanxi suffered a loss, because Shen Huanxi had a divorce agreement as a weapon for her to fight back.

    But she felt that it was impossible for Shen Huanxi to carry the divorce agreement with her at all times, and relying on this, she came here to look for Shen Huanxi today.

    If Shen Huanxi brought up the matter of leaving the house by herself, she would just deny it. Anyway, Shen Huanxi couldn't produce evidence.

    Even if Shen Huanxi doesn't want to lose face, she still has to work. She knows that this kind of unit can't tolerate people with bad conduct. Isn't it because of this reason that Chen Fugui was driven away?

    Just as Shen Huanxi was about to say something, Li Shaohua came over and held her back.

    "Auntie, are you talking about your old relationship at this time? You said that your house was built by Huanxi with money, and the relationship you mentioned is this kind of relationship. That Huanxi divorced your son and left the house What kind of affection is time?" Li Shaohua said.

    "You..." Yao Cuihong didn't expect that someone would come to testify for Shen Huanxi to leave the house. In this way, even if Shen Huanxi couldn't come up with a divorce agreement, she wouldn't be able to deny it.

    Li Shaohua looked at those colleagues who were watching.

    "Let's break up, everyone. Xiao Shen is our colleague. It's unlucky enough to get divorced and leave the house. If you have this kind of ex-mother-in-law, let's stop watching Xiao Shen's bustle and embarrass her. Xiao Shen, we Let's go."

    After Li Shaohua finished speaking, he pushed Yao Cuihong away, and then pushed Shen Huanxi's bicycle.

    Shen Huanxi rode forward, she caught up and sat on the back seat of Shen Huanxi's bicycle, and the two left together, leaving Yao Cuihong to be pointed at again.