Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    "Well, we are here to make stamps. I am the owner of this shop, and she is from the shop next door." Shen Huanxi stepped forward to reveal her identity, and stood in front of Wang Mudan, "Excuse me, do you want to buy stamps or sell stamps?" , or consignment stamps?"

    "I want to buy stamps, you have..."

    "I want to ask you." Wang Mudan ran up to Shen Huanxi again, interrupting the young man, "Why do you like collecting stamps? What’s so good about such a small piece of painting, which is not very delicate, and the material used is not particularly good, and is crudely made? Don’t you think hanging pictures are much more beautiful than stamps?”

    “This Sister, you don’t understand. Stamps are issued for a limited time, and you can’t buy them after the time. And they are all useful things. Even if you put stamps in ten, twenty, thirty years, It can still be used to send things, this thing is like money, it is not just a piece of paper, it can be used and used as a collection, why is it not good?" said the young man.     "Don't worry about this little comrade. She is the owner of the shop next door, and has nothing to do with my shop. What stamps do you want to buy? Let me help you see if I have them here. My shop has just opened, and there may be Some stamps are not in stock yet, but you can order them first, and I will keep them for you." Shen Huanxi said.     In fact, there are quite a few people selling stamps today, so that the stamps issued in the past two years are basically available in her shop. She said this just in case, in case what this young man wants is just in case Scarce stamps, just so she doesn't have any here.     "I want a complete set of Peking Opera Danjiao, do you have it?"     "Yes, yes, but the price is a little bit more expensive now. After all, there are not many stamps issued for this set of Peking Opera Danjiao, and the paintings are beautiful. People who like it The supply exceeds the demand, the current price is fifteen times the face price, do you think you can accept it?" Shen Huanxi didn't talk nonsense, and directly quoted the price.     The young man nodded.

    Now the market price of this set of Peking Opera Danjiao is already 20 times the face value. People who like to collect stamps will know that Chen Huanxi can sell for 15 times the price because she recycles this set of stamps at the face value. 10 times the stamp price, and sold it at 15 times the face value, she still made a profit, not a lot. For stamp buyers, the price is also very affordable.

    Shen Huanxi made the deal, and Wang Mudan was kicked out when she wanted to say something.

    This woman is really strange. If she doesn't make a good sign, she is afraid that she will be smeared and taken advantage of.

    Shen Huanxi has managed to build up the shop here, the business is doing better than her, and the traffic in the shop is larger than hers, so she is not happy, she has to come and say that the stamps are not good enough to hang pictures.

    In short, if she is worse than her, she is not happy, and if she is better than her, she is not happy.

    Shen Huanxi didn't bother to talk to her.

    It was almost time to eat, and there were fewer and fewer people going out to shop at this time, so Shen Huanxi temporarily closed the store and went home by bicycle.

    On Nanjing Road, she met Yue Danqing again.

    Yue Danqing still jumped out to set up a stall on his mistress, and was standing beside his stall eating pickles and steamed buns.

    People who do business outside are like this, their eating time is very unstable, and they can’t stay at home to eat well. Most of the time they are on the side of the road, making do at their own stalls.