Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Su Ying went back to the private room on the second floor. This time, the room was next to the one where she had a blind date with Lao Ding. When she and Han Jingyuan passed by, she heard voices in the room, and Lao Ding fell in love with another girl again.

    After taking her seat, Su Ying told Han Jingyuan about her situation.

    "I used to have a banquet with my ex-husband because I was not old enough to prove it, but my relatives and friends in my hometown thought we were husband and wife, so after agreeing to separate from my ex-husband, I didn't want to go back. I wanted to stay in South Island and avoid gossip. It is also good for the child's growth."

    "Zhinan is my ex-husband's younger brother, he was only four years old when his brother went abroad, and I brought him up these past few years, just like my own younger brother, Cancan is my daughter, I made an agreement with my ex-husband that he pays child support, and I will take care of both children.” “     My parents passed away, and now I can make decisions about the marriage. I can’t remember the people and things about me. My younger brother said, I used to be a vegetable cutter in the Chinese restaurant of the Friendship Hotel     . Smiling at the two children on the opposite side, she felt that it was not good for her to be cold-faced, for fear of scaring them both.     He felt that he had worked hard. He usually doesn't have many expressions, and he might smile very stiffly.     In fact, when a man smiles, it is very warm.     Su Ying felt that the man opposite was pleasing to the eye, even if she agreed to raise a baby, looking at his face was also pleasing to the eye.     Gu Zhinan straightened his back, as if he was afraid of being rejected, after all, with Uncle Ding just now, without him and Cancan, he felt that they should be able to complement each other.     But he also felt that Uncle Ding's brother-in-law seemed a bit awkward, and he didn't seem to be as suitable as the big brother in front of him.     I don't know if he will dislike him and Xing Xing.     Su Ying patted him on the back, relieved him, and said to Han Jingyuan: "This is the situation, let's talk about your situation." Han Jingyuan     nodded, and introduced himself following Su Ying's logic.

    "Han Jingyuan, twenty-six years old, had a six-year contract marriage before, and the marriage relationship has been dissolved. It can be regarded as... a peaceful dissolution." "There are two children, the eldest is twelve years old, and the youngest is eight years old

    . , who happens to be the same age as your child, and is the orphan of my elder brother and sister-in-law. My elder brother is Han Jingchen, and my younger sister is Han Xinxing." "Wait, are

    you the second uncle of Han Jingchen and Xingxing?"

    Han Jingyuan smiled and nodded, but he was very nervous.

    Comrade Su Ying now knows that he is the second uncle of Han Jingchen's little thorn and Han Xinxing's little devil, so he wonders if he will retreat.

    "Originally, the two of them were coming today too. I was afraid that the two children would have a fraternity party and affect everyone, so I didn't bring them here."

    Su Ying said, this man looked familiar, and Han Jingchen did have a relationship with him. Three or four points are similar.

    "What a coincidence, Cancan was still waiting for the guards to pick her up to play with Xingxing in the morning. Maybe Director Qiao was busy and forgot and didn't come to pick her up."

    Han Jingyuan said: "Jingchen and Xingxing mentioned you to me yesterday, I didn't expect to run into each other at the sorority meeting today, what a coincidence."