Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Su Ying, as a legendary figure who attracted mutated beasts to flatten the Yuncheng base by herself in another world, has experienced all kinds of storms and waves, and recovered quickly.

    On the weekend, the four children were taken to the base by Gu Chengfeng to play. Qiao Lanlan and Lao Ding went to the city to watch a movie and invited Su Ying to go with them.

    "Su Ying, it's rare for you to have a free day, go watch a movie with us."

    Su Yingcai didn't want to be a light bulb, "either the two of us, or you and Lao Ding, you choose.

    " Lao Ding was considerate and asked the two girls to play in the city.

    Su Ying smiled, "I'm just kidding, it's not fun if you insist on taking it seriously, I'm happy to have a leisurely day, you guys go quickly." After

    eating casually at noon, just about to take a nap, Sheng Hongsui ran over to chat.

    Although they are neighbors next door, the two families haven't visited for a long time, especially Guan Ming questioned the leader, which indirectly caused Han Jingyuan's promotion to be suppressed.

    Su Ying thought that the two of them should show some face, at least they would not take the initiative to come to the door, but Sheng Hongsui still came, just as natural as ordinary neighbors visiting.

    Sheng Hongsui leaned against the door frame of the main room, looked at the neat and clean yard of Su Ying's house, and the spotless furniture, and was quite envious. These housework were done by her four children, so she was really sensible.

    She said: "Yesterday Guan Ming told me that he was going on a mission, and he didn't say where he was going. It seemed that Deputy Battalion Commander Han left before dawn?" Su Ying tilted her head and glanced at her, with a faint smile, "Han

    Jingyuan I was still sleeping when I left, how do you know when he left?"

    Sheng Hongsui blushed, and explained: "I heard what Guan Ming said, he heard the movement of your door opening and closing, Han Jingyuan followed Guan Ming I’m in such a hurry this time, what did you do, I don’t know if Guan Ming and him are on the same mission.”

    Su Ying said: “I don’t know, and I don’t ask, we are family members, don’t mess around To inquire about a man's mission, you still need to be self-conscious, right?"

    "That's right."

    Sheng Hongsui was a little disappointed, and then talked about another topic, "I heard that you used to study medicine, and my body, after the miscarriage, the lochia has been dripping and can't be cleaned, how about you take my pulse Let's make a prescription."

    Su Ying was a little surprised that she didn't go to the hospital when she was sick, and her family's conditions were not underestimated.

    "I have given up medicine for several years. I dare not prescribe medicine casually. You should go to a big hospital to see it."

    Su Ying couldn't be fooled all the time, and asked instead: "Since you are not feeling well, why don't you take a long vacation to rest at home?" Why are you insisting on going to work?"

    Sheng Hongsui had some difficulties and couldn't tell Su Ying, so she could only find an excuse.

    "The work of the Women's Federation is very important. I just want to do more for our female compatriots. The one I mediated a few days ago even sent a pennant of thanks to the Women's Federation. The couple reconciled like this, and the in-law's family also stopped Well, hey, at least we haven't reached the point of divorce."