Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Han Jingchen, a new little stingy guy, when he saved food for his second uncle at night, almost half of the salted fish and salted duck and soy beans came out, which would be all cheaper for Qiao Lanlan's family.

    Qiao Lanlan, Ding Chong, and Ji Chuanbai, who came as a guest, did not go home. Instead, they warmed up the food at the small dining table in Su Ying's kitchen and ate a warm mouthful.

    We haven't seen each other for a few days, but Han Jingchen's cooking skills have become more stable, Qiao Lanlan is proud, "Godmother, you are so good at cooking, you can start your own business." Han Jingchen looked at him worryingly, endured his second aunt's eyes

    , The younger sisters were disgusted and dissatisfied, and the small half of the rations that were left behind were swept away like this.

    He was weak and regretful, "Godmother, you have to pay for living expenses." "

    Yes, you must pay, and your godfather even took care of all the washing up."

    Han Jingchen thought for a while, and the four of them feared the most. It’s just washing the dishes. It’s a good deal for someone to wash the dishes. He reluctantly said, “That’s fine, but you can eat whatever I do. Don’t be picky.” Who would dare to pick on him

    ? Big boys spend their days climbing trees to dig out birds' eggs, going down rivers to fish for fish, or just playing wildly in the yard, until it's time for dinner, they have to walk home all over the courtyard.

    Like the two boys in Su Ying's family, they went to pick up their younger sister after school, and went home to cook and do laundry. The family members in the courtyard were already envious. Be a servant.

    Proper envy and jealousy made my heart sour.

    Qiao Lanlan thinks it's pretty good, at least Han Jingchen has a concept of money, and won't buy expensive eggs anymore.

    Compared with his previous life, he sold the courtyard house he got and paid for Tang Suicao's 'dream', but what he got in the end was just a 'good person card', plus a few years of imprisonment.

    Ji Chuanbai was quiet and well-behaved, ate in silence, ran back to the next door, and showed Su Ying the homework he had done for the first grade.

    The handwriting is neat, and the test is double percent.

    The homework was Qiao Lanlan persuading his cousin, telling him that if he studied hard, he might be able to stay and study with Xingxing Cancan, it would not just be a guest for a few days.

    In a few days, under Qiao Lanlan's guidance, Ji Chuanbai had already finished all the textbooks for the first grade. On the way to South Island, he couldn't wait to start learning the second grade courses.

    Su Ying flipped through it a few times, handed it to Gu Zhinan, and said, "Zhinan, from now on, can you spare an hour every day to help Chuanbai review?"

    Ji Chuanbai looked at Gu Zhinan expectantly.

    Han Jingchen's grades have improved a lot recently, he is one of the youngest high school students in the school, his grades are above average, he is quite proud, and he has an irresistible sense of superiority over the homework of elementary school students.

    "I'll teach." Han Jingchen said, "It's fine for me to teach a primary school student."

    Unexpectedly, Ji Chuanbai gave him a disgusted look, and then looked at Gu Zhinan with great anticipation.