Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Su Ying hurriedly said: "There is nothing wrong, I just think you are more handsome than a few days ago. Are you a little taller? At your age, you shouldn't grow taller." Han Jingyuan blushed even more, "Today's

    wedding You are wearing leather shoes, all of which have heels, and it looks a little taller, which is not your illusion."

    Su Ying said: "I just said, my feeling is not wrong, but you shave your head How can you look better if you have a thinner face? Generally, the face is not good-looking and can’t cover this thinness.”

    Han Jingyuan: “Isn’t it, I didn’t care too much. hair."

    Han Jingchen shook his head anxiously beside him, "You two are going on forever, you're both married for the second time, can you be less polite, the car is waiting."

    Su Ying said: "Although it's the second marriage, it's the first time to hold a wedding, I love to praise my husband, can you care about your little brat?"

    Han Jingchen really underestimated this new second aunt, look, just getting married reveals her nature, and she doesn't know how to coax children.

    The former second aunt at least put on an air in front of the second uncle, but she didn't pretend at all.

    It must be difficult to get along in the future, right?

    But because he was so happy to see the stars, and because Gu Zhinan and Cancan got along very well, he didn't say anything.

    For mass weddings, the army arranged a car for couples to take them to the auditorium.

    Su Ying and Han Jingyuan brought four children. From adults to children, the appearance of this family exceeded the average, and many people turned their heads along the way.

    There were twelve new couples this time, only Su Ying and Qiao Lanlan were reorganized families, and the other ten couples were all married for the first time.

    Originally, Qiao Jiuxiang was the one who presided over the wedding, but this morning, Director Jin from the street was temporarily replaced to preside over it, saying that Director Qiao was sick and could not come.

    Su Ying thought that maybe Qiao Jiuxiang knew that Qiao Lanlan was arguing with Lao Ding, so she was so angry that she didn't want to come.

    On such a hot day, the witness, political commissar Ji, buttoned his military uniform all the way to the top button.

    With sharp eyes, Su Ying saw a few fresh bloodstains on Ji Pingliang's neck, probably scratched by Director Qiao early in the morning.

    After the wedding ceremony, Qiao Lanlan took some time to run up to Su Ying and said a few words of apology to her.

    "My old aunt originally assigned Commander Han a family building in the east area, but this morning it was temporarily changed to the west area. The house in the west area is smaller and the furniture is not complete. I'm really sorry. I'll change it with you later."

    Su Ying didn't have any requirements on where to live, she said: "No need to change, your family already knows, they didn't make trouble?"

    Qiao Lanlan laughed, and the laughter was full of contempt, "I know that I married the head of the logistics department, In addition, I sent a gift of 800 yuan to them, and they were too happy, and advised my old aunt not to ruin my marriage." Her old aunt was not all for her good, she

    wanted to use her to marry the Han family and give her husband The son helps.

    If she really married Han Jingyuan, even if the Han family didn't do anything, this level of in-law relationship would be enough for her old aunt to reap a lot of benefits both openly and secretly.