Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    The woman told the man to calm down, "You just provided him with a few technical explanations, and he gave you a few calligraphy and paintings. Go back and hide the calligraphy and paintings, and there is no money exchange. He died so quickly. You are such a trivial matter. It's too late to confess."

    The man was relieved, anyway, no one would come in this deep mountain and old forest, so he chatted with the woman.

    "Sister, you asked me to introduce you to Mr. Gu of our unit. I don't think it will work."

    The woman was still very confident in her appearance, and said puzzledly, "How should I say, his ex-wife broke up resolutely, Turn around and get married on a blind date, Gu Chengfeng still wants to protect his ex-wife like a jade?"

    The man smiled bitterly: "I don't know for sure, anyway, he rejected all the introductions to Gu Chengfeng by the enthusiastic sister-in-laws in the unit, and I am still his subordinate. How dare the subordinates introduce someone to the leader, and they have never been able to find a chance to speak."

    The woman pondered for a moment, and seemed to have made up her mind to take the initiative, "Gu Chengfeng is so important, Cui Xingdong once thought of kidnapping him, but it was too difficult to maneuver, so I came up with the plan to sneak into him , Otherwise, you can help me create a chance to meet him, as long as we get to know each other, it will always soften his heart." The man thought for a while, "I heard from our chief

    engineer last time that the two of them will be together next week. A girl is going on an outing, and she is asking for leave from the unit, and wants to be the accompanying parent, Mr. Gu cares about his child the most, why don't you try to get in touch with the child first, and then contact Mr. Gu."

    The woman's eyes lit up. There are not many men who love their daughters, and even fewer men love their daughters like Gu Chengfeng. Even the niece of the rival's family is his own child, which is even more unusual.

    But since men have weaknesses, it's easy to deal with, as long as the child recognizes her, maybe he can get Gu Chengfeng's favor, and then slowly figure it out.

    Even if you start with his nanny first.

    The woman said: "You're right, I'll find a way to get in touch with you."

    The man said again: "But Su Ying and her husband are jealous. You think such a parent will give Gu Chengfeng the opportunity to go out with their children. Is it?"

    Su Ying poked her head slightly, looked under the tree, and guessed in her heart that the subordinate of Gu Chengfeng under the tree should be one of the dozen or so lists she provided to Han Jingyuan's leader.

    But the woman who spoke did not appear in Cui Xingdong's memory.

    The sun on the top of the tree is gradually setting, and the shadows of the two people under the tree are getting longer and longer. Su Ying waits impatiently, and she can't finish discussing the way to meet by chance, so that she can't leave even if she wants to Lose.

    The vinegar spirit at home, seeing that she hasn't gone back for so long, might cause trouble to Chen Wusheng, who was the last to see her.

    ...

    Su Ying's predictions were correct. Han Jingyuan brought a few children home from outside. Seeing that Su Ying hadn't come back, he went to the service agency to find Su Ying.

    Seeing that he was looking for a wife, Zhao Xiang said, "It's right next to the corner, where family members coming and going can see it. In broad daylight, even if people see it, they won't spread any gossip. I guess Xiao Su deliberately Pick such a conspicuous place."