Chapter 58

Chapter 58 [Special Episode 4] The stars are shining

    Su Ying has been to Han Jingchen's company several times. Another girl at the front desk recognized Su Ying. When she saw Su Ying for the first time, she thought she was the boss's sister. Later, she found out that it was the boss's second son who had been out of touch for several years. aunt.

    Don't look at the boss saying what he says in the company, and he is very obedient in front of his aunt.

    The small front desk didn't dare to be negligent, and hurriedly greeted him into the reception room, saying that Jiang Ran was taken by the boss to watch the progress of the commercial shooting, and would be back in a while.

    Before, Han Jingchen called and said that Xixi wanted to see Teacher Xiaojiang, and she stopped by the kindergarten to pick up her sister after get off work, and Su Ying happened to stay and wait.

    While reading the newspaper in the reception room, another lady came in. She was well dressed, but her face was rather haggard.

    It was Huang Rujuan, Tang Suicao's biological mother.

    Su Ying was quite curious. She thought she was looking for Teacher Xiaojiang, but she heard from the receptionist that Ms. Huang was looking for Han Jingchen.

    Su Ying put down the newspaper and asked, "Can I ask what you need from Han Jingchen?"

    Huang Rujuan didn't want to tell Su Ying at first, but Han Jingchen's attitude towards this second aunt was almost comparable to that of her own mother.

    The young man would listen to his second aunt if he didn't listen to anyone.

    She then said: "Ms. Su, actually this trip, I will tell you the same thing."

    Su Ying: "Then tell me."

    Huang Rujuan complained, "I'm not a good stepmother. No matter how Nian treats Jiang Ran, she can't cover her heart."

    Su Ying laughed: "If you don't cover it, don't cover it. Isn't it good now? She gave up her father to you and your daughter, such a big concession , why do you still disturb her life?"

    Huang Rujuan was questioned speechless, and said for a long time: "There is no point in entangled with these now, I don't want to watch Jiang Ran make mistakes again and again, Han Jingchen likes Suicao , Jiang Ran accepted Han Jingchen's proposal to come to work purely for revenge, not because she really likes Han Jingchen."

    Su Ying can see the color of other people's emotions clearly by herself, whether she likes to look at it or not.

    At least Han Jingchen secretly fell in love with Jiang Ran.

    She sneered, "Could it be that everyone should like your daughter? You are too confident. Who gave you the illusion?

    " It was analyzed during the conversation, don't get me wrong, Suicao doesn't like Han Jingchen, she doesn't want Han Jingchen to be hurt because of the conflict between the sisters." Su Ying turned cold, "Xiao Jiang is not

    your biological daughter after all, you love me so much , go home and discipline your own children, you don’t need to worry about our children.”

    Huang Rujuan felt that she had good intentions, but Su Ying didn’t appreciate it, so she didn’t need to go any further.

    He got up and opened the door, only to find that Han Jingchen had come back, and Jiang Ran was standing beside him.

    Jiang Ran put on makeup and hairstyle, and she was very beautiful with a light blue dress. Huang Rujuan rolled her eyes. Looking at it this way, Jiang Ran's beauty actually surpassed Tang Suicao's gentleness.