Chapter 61

Chapter 61 [Special Episode 7] Qiao Lanlan Reborn

    "Lan Lan, my aunt has already inquired about it. The blind date man named Han Jingyuan you introduced this time is married to his ex-wife by agreement and is already divorced." "There are two children in the family, but the children are not his

    . Wait a few years for those two children to grow up, and you have another child of your own. Listen to my aunt, otherwise you will miss Comrade Han, and you won’t be able to find better conditions.” Director Qiao earnestly persuaded his niece,

    look She was in a daze and didn't know how much she had listened to what she just said.

    Director Qiao ordered: "Tomorrow's blind date, you must go."

    Qiao Lanlan was in a daze, subconsciously replied: "Grandma, I will go tomorrow."

    Qiao Lanlan has been reborn for several days, she has been thinking, Rebirth is such a good thing, maybe only one out of hundreds of millions of people, why should it fall on her?

    God gave her a chance to be reborn. This time, she not only wanted to live well for herself, but also helped those who had regrets in her previous life. It was not in vain that God gave her such a good chance of rebirth.

    The first one to help is naturally Lao Ding.

    Qiao Lanlan tried to tell the old aunt to help introduce Lao Ding, but the old aunt gave her a lesson and firmly disagreed.

    In order to make her give up, she also said that she had introduced Lao Ding to a lesbian named Su Ying.

    Qiao Lanlan had heard of the name Su Ying in her previous life. The main reason was that her husband was too famous, a great scientist engaged in scientific research, and affectionate. After Su Ying passed away unexpectedly, Gu Chengfeng never married.

    After she was reborn, Su Ying didn't die, since she didn't die, why should she be separated from Gu Chengfeng?

    Qiao Lanlan was really curious, and wanted to see with her own eyes that Comrade Su Ying who had a blind date with Lao Ding.

    ...

    At the blind date venue on the second day, Qiao Lanlan arrived early, and Lao Ding also arrived early. She saw Lao Ding immediately in the crowd.

    Unlike the years of hard work in the previous life, the current Lao Ding is still young and upright.

    In fact, based on Lao Ding's experience, the two of them met at the old aunt's house not long ago, so they are not strangers.

    Qiao Lanlan was about to go up to say hello, when she saw an extremely beautiful girl, no one was more eye-catching than her in the entire blind date venue.

    It was Comrade Su Ying who came to meet Lao Ding on a blind date, with two children, a boy in his teens and a younger girl.

    The moment Qiao Lanlan saw Su Ying, her heart turned cold. The girl was so beautiful, Qiao Lanlan felt that no man could refuse her.

    Even if she is reborn and some things have changed, Lao Ding should be willing.

    It would be great if Lao Ding and Comrade Su Ying had a successful blind date.

    If Lao Ding can find a woman who knows the cold and the hot for the rest of his life, she will silently bless him.

    However, Lao Ding actually rejected Comrade Su Ying. Lao Ding said that the age difference between them was too great, and Su Ying could find a better partner.