Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Han Jingyuan's punch was not light, Qu Liang wiped his torn jaw with his fist, and sneered.

    "Where this is, you can't stand it. If you want to be in this state, I don't need to say anything later."

    Countless complicated emotions spread from the bottom of my heart, the twisted heart was about to burst, and the headache was about to split.

    What did he forget?

    Han Jingyuan threw Qu Liang away, "What did I forget, do you remember?"

    Qu Liang obviously didn't want to talk about this topic, "Let's continue with the story. You don't have the patience to listen to the story, and you can't understand it later."

    Qu Jia In the past few decades, the materials of the late Qing Dynasty and the Republic of China period were really difficult to find. Qu Liang volunteered that this might be the only way to obtain materials. Han Jingyuan endured and did not interrupt him.

    Qu Liang said: "Going back to my grandfather, Xue Hongdong took over the business from my great-grandfather and started dealing with people from Taoyuan. I would like to say more about the situation in Taoyuan.”     “The more you don’t talk about it, the more curious Xue Hongdong will be. People in Taoyuan buy a lot of food every time they come, and they want as much fresh vegetables and fruits as they want. Settlement, my grandfather couldn’t figure it out for a while, they purchase this kind of materials that can be seen everywhere, and they never lower the price, no matter where they are shipped to sell, there is no profit.” “Xue Hongdong asked my great-grandfather, what is the origin of the people in Taoyuan, where are the people from Taoyuan     ? With so much gold and silver coming here, will this business really not lose money?" "     My great-grandfather said that he didn't know the origin of Taoyuan people, but many years ago, there were two foreigners sheltering from the rain under the eaves. Great-grandfather vacated a room for them to stay for one night, and prepared good wine and good food for them. A month later, the stranger came again. The person who claimed to be Taoyuan wanted to do business with great-grandfather for a long time, so he made a list, please Great-grandfather prepared the goods, and made a rule that after the goods were handed over, no one was allowed to ask where the goods went."

    "This business started from my great-grandfather and has been handed down to Xue Hongdong. People in Taoyuan have never changed buyers. My great-grandfather said that he strictly abides by the confidentiality rules set by Taoyuan people. Otherwise, it would not be difficult to make money like this. His business has been snatched away by another family long ago, and Xue Hongdong didn't want to lose such a big client, so he took his share of curiosity. Doing business with Taoyuan in those years has indeed allowed the Qu family to accumulate a lot of wealth." "The change happened because of me

    . In the year my mother was born, my grandmother was pregnant, and my great-grandfather and Xue Hongdong were very happy until my grandmother gave birth to twin daughters." "There has never been a

    precedent for twins in the Qu family. Xue Hongdong began to think about it. Could it be that his blood has twin genes?" "

    If so, even if he is a twin, then the Xue family still has blood in this world, he is no longer an orphan, and there is hope to revitalize the family "

    Qu Liang has not figured it out until now, "Some men are really strange. Xue Hongdong, from the long-term worker who can't marry a wife, to the boss of the Qu family, everything is given by my great-grandfather. He is not thinking about himself. The two newborn daughters are from the Xue family, whom Zhenxing has never met."