Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Su Ying woke up in a cave.

    There is a kerosene lamp in the cave, and a small face carved in powder and jade is above her front face.

    It was the child Sheng Qinghe who was abducted.

    Sheng Qinghe's little face was a little dirty, and when he saw Su Ying opened his eyes, he was about to cry, "Aunt Su, I want to go home, this place is so scary." "Okay, Aunt Su is here to take you

    back Home."

    The little guy has been in this cave for two days, and the smell in the cave is not very pleasant. According to the temperature and humidity in the cave, the cave is very deep from the ground.

    Observing the situation inside the cave with a dim kerosene lamp, the cave has a size of 50 to 60 square meters. According to the traces of life inside, it seems to have existed for more than ten years. The end of the narrow and long passage more than ten meters away is a bright place. .

    After a rough search, there are living supplies, drinking water and food in the cave, but the water looks not very clean, and the food is also cold and hard raw sweet potatoes and steamed buns. The bowl of greasy fat, Su Ying smelled it and thought Nausea.

    Anyway, with these things in place, she used the high-quality materials in the space to feed Sheng Qinghe's children, and when she was rescued by the police, it would be an excuse when she was questioned.

    I just don't know how long it will take Duan Chen to find here.

    Su Ying walked to the entrance of the cave along the passage, and found that the exit of the cave was on the cliff. She hung her body and looked up. It was fifty or sixty meters above the ground, almost twenty stories high.

    Without ropes or tools, it is very dangerous for her to climb up with her current body.

    Su Ying went back to the cave again, she wiped Sheng Qinghe's little face clean, and asked how he was tricked here.

    The little guy said that after his mother took him home, the grandfather who rented a house at home came to collect the rent and gave him a big white rabbit to eat.

    "Mom said that the landlord's grandpa came ten days early, and the family didn't prepare money, and it would take a few days to pay. The landlord's grandpa said that he was going on a long trip and wanted to take some money away. Mom asked a neighbor to lend it to him. Grandma I even quarreled with my mother, scolding my mother for moving out of the dormitory to rent a house as small as one bedroom and one living room, so I don’t plan to let her stay.” “The next morning, my mother has to go to work, and grandma doesn’t want

    to Cooking, took me out to buy breakfast, the landlady grandpa called me, saying that my mother was hit by a bicycle, just at the intersection, he hugged me, I passed out, and woke up in this cave.” The child

    regretted "Aunt Su, I'm already very careful, I don't dare to go with strangers anymore, but I don't know that the landlord grandpa is a bad person." Qian Yousheng, who works as a guard at a certain university in Beijing,

    Su Ying only met this morning, He secretly sold tea eggs on the road Su Ying passed by. There were a few eggs in them, and Su Ying smelled that they were mixed with medicine.

    The old man said that the family was in trouble and asked Su Ying to buy some. Su Ying had suspected that Xia Lianfang had an accomplice before, but she didn't expect that this gang was Xia Lianfang's landlord.